Reviews for All I Want for Christmas is You
TrueLoveFan chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
I like the rhyme parts, but I wish/dare someone to do a entire Danny/Sam One Shot where everything rhymed! That'd be so cool!
melissa chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
omg! that's so cute!
SHADOW DRAGON TWISTER chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
THAT WAS AWESOME I LOVED THIS STORY IT IS ALSO GOING IN MY FAVORITE'S AND YOU ARE TWO.
Katie Mae chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Yay!

Finally, a good, high-quality, mushy Christmas story! Thank you so much for writing this!
nbfroggie chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
I loved this story. Really gets you in the mood for christmas.
DaS4e chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
aww...so...fluffy! I luved it! your goin on my fav authors list. hope you make more ds fics

*Ashley*
rachel chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
that was truly inspiring and not to metion fluffy!

You should write more on this website cuz ur god
KcluvsMl chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
I was so HAPPY when i read this story! It is SO good! Keep on writing, and can you do an epilogue?
Metal Dragoon chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Very nice. I don't like to admit it much, but I'm a softy at heart, and this was one of the better fluff stories I've read in a long time.
MiT chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
*Sighs happily* Aww so cute!

*Lets off a fangirly 'squee!' of joy*

Not too long, not too short and full of fluff. Excellent.
Lucky chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
YOU have no idea how much i enjoyed that! I LOVED IT!
eternitys-shadow chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
very, very , very Cute! YAY DXS FLUFF! I HATE Paulina! that shallow little witch!
Alex chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
Aw, that was a really cute story! It made me grin, ear-to-ear, just like Sam did.

Sam and Danny are SO meant for each other - thanks for making it a reality! And with mistletoe!:)
Halfling Rogue chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
Lovely lovely lovely! That was so CUTE! And well written. You kept everyone in character, right up to Danny still being slightly obsessed with Paulina (gods know I've seen that ignored in enough D/A fics) and Dash's comment about "Elf Ears" (that one's going to stay with me for a while. XD). And the rhyming was very ingenious, and quite cute, as well. :) *applauds* *runs off to look for more of your work*
Little Minamino chapter 1 . 11/30/2004