Reviews for So Hard To Understand
Moomoogirl1 chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
This is cute! I never thought of a Tracy/May pairing but it's cute! You should write more of these. (If you don't someone else sure will!)

Best wishes from Moomoogirl1!
crystal aura chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
catpup chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
i Like Tracey/May too! i's calld Replacementshipping. i know of two stories, Spokes In The Wheel, at The Missing Piece, but i cat't find it.
Ashley chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
What?, no kiss?
The Character Torturer chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
I have only one thing to say to you, YOU ARE A WRITING GENIUS!
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
The only thing that I found werid was the MayTracey pairing, I never considered it cause they haven;t even met in the series. but ROFL! The dic itself was great. May's ' love theories' were funny and I especially liked Max taking a picture of May and Tracey. Blackmail, that sounds just like siblings.
The Zen Ninja chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
May is kinda clueles...Max even more so. Although he now has good blackmail.

I don't really have much else to say at the moment...This fic was good tho!

ja ne! _
somebody chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
really really cute! heh heh heh please continue
Ri2 chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
This was actually very funny, despite what you say. May's delusions were extremely comedic. And actually, I think someone else already has thought of May/Tracy. Isn't that weird?
Lord Cynic chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Naivety is priceless... and maybe literally so for kids who like $500 worth of Christmas presents... well, I could spend that much on at the very least 2-3 things... erm... yeah... a very amusing story this one. Oh, and blackmail is always good... muwahahahahaha...