Reviews for The Continuing Saga
Cindy M 19 chapter 7 . 8/28/2015
This chapter is epic, the demon didn't expect Akane to kick him XD
Ranma4801 chapter 13 . 8/8/2015
It's a cute story, I like it.
Nice work! :)
ria chapter 13 . 7/31/2015
I reallyyyy enjoyed reading it wow really made my day...
Sarah-chan chapter 13 . 4/4/2015
I really loved this fi come of the best I ever read! But where is Ryoga he didn't appear not even once ;( he's my fav character…but still…very good fic! Keep on the good work lol
Ja ne
UrmixMoonstone chapter 13 . 3/18/2014
I enjoyed this.
I liked arc 3 the best, and arc 1 comes a close second. Although I liked the outline of arc 2, I felt it was a little rushed/ summerized. Still, a really good read.
Ravyn13 chapter 13 . 1/28/2014
This was really well put together. I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you! I can'r wait for Arcs 4 & 5!
Compucles chapter 13 . 2/13/2013
The Saotomes may owe Ukyo a debt for Genma's dishonorable actions, but she really has no argument as the proper fiancée. Not only was the Tendo agreement first, but their dowry (the house and dojo) is worth a lot more than a simple okonomiyaki cart, not to mention the damages Ukyo helped cause to the Saotome house.

Anyway, this is a really good story. It's well-written, the characterizations are excellent, and I really appreciate how you stick entirely to the manga. It's just too short and leaves too many loose ends. Are you ever going to write those last two planned story arcs? You still haven't dealt with Ryoga or the Kunos, and I'd love to see more Ranma/Akane interaction now that they're an official couple with their relationship out in the open.
Compucles chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
Why couldn't Ranma just cook? I swear too many authors think there's some kind of Japanese law that says men have to stay out of the kitchen. It's probably a lot less common over there but perfectly understandable when the woman has Akane's cooking skills or lack thereof.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
i hope akane dosnt die
qui chapter 13 . 4/28/2010
What a great story. You have great talent as a writer.
eddog2323 chapter 10 . 7/5/2009
It is a good story. It is following the main Idea of the main show. It does meka sence that his would Change anyway, werther he is a bo or a gilr.
Miss Starfire chapter 13 . 3/6/2009
Great! Thanks!
Miyopiyo chapter 13 . 6/12/2008
Wonderful story; all three of the arcs were amazing!

Keep up the great work!

~Hannahkimi
TendoAkane92 chapter 5 . 4/3/2008
I loved it! :D

You're so right! It wouldn't have made sense if they would've declared their love to each other cause it wouldn't have been very realistic... I like how it was waffy, serious, cute, and it still stayed true to their character! Amazing job! I loved this fic! :)
German chapter 6 . 3/31/2007
Its me again, you said in Chapter 5 that we shouldnt complain about them taking samll steps, but I think its cute and just in character. bye