Reviews for The Continuing Saga
UrmixMoonstone chapter 13 . 3/18
I enjoyed this.
I liked arc 3 the best, and arc 1 comes a close second. Although I liked the outline of arc 2, I felt it was a little rushed/ summerized. Still, a really good read.
Ravyn13 chapter 13 . 1/28
This was really well put together. I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you! I can'r wait for Arcs 4 & 5!
Compucles chapter 13 . 2/13/2013
The Saotomes may owe Ukyo a debt for Genma's dishonorable actions, but she really has no argument as the proper fiancée. Not only was the Tendo agreement first, but their dowry (the house and dojo) is worth a lot more than a simple okonomiyaki cart, not to mention the damages Ukyo helped cause to the Saotome house.

Anyway, this is a really good story. It's well-written, the characterizations are excellent, and I really appreciate how you stick entirely to the manga. It's just too short and leaves too many loose ends. Are you ever going to write those last two planned story arcs? You still haven't dealt with Ryoga or the Kunos, and I'd love to see more Ranma/Akane interaction now that they're an official couple with their relationship out in the open.
Compucles chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
Why couldn't Ranma just cook? I swear too many authors think there's some kind of Japanese law that says men have to stay out of the kitchen. It's probably a lot less common over there but perfectly understandable when the woman has Akane's cooking skills or lack thereof.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
i hope akane dosnt die
qui chapter 13 . 4/28/2010
What a great story. You have great talent as a writer.
eddog2323 chapter 10 . 7/5/2009
It is a good story. It is following the main Idea of the main show. It does meka sence that his would Change anyway, werther he is a bo or a gilr.
Miss Starfire chapter 13 . 3/6/2009
Great! Thanks!
Miyopiyo chapter 13 . 6/12/2008
Wonderful story; all three of the arcs were amazing!

Keep up the great work!

Hannahkimi
TendoAkane92 chapter 5 . 4/3/2008
I loved it! :D

You're so right! It wouldn't have made sense if they would've declared their love to each other cause it wouldn't have been very realistic... I like how it was waffy, serious, cute, and it still stayed true to their character! Amazing job! I loved this fic! :)
German chapter 6 . 3/31/2007
Its me again, you said in Chapter 5 that we shouldnt complain about them taking samll steps, but I think its cute and just in character. bye
German chapter 4 . 3/31/2007
Hi, I really like your fanfic.

But I never thought Shampoo could be so mean...well...

But I really like it, its cute and exciting and romantic!

I hope you write some other storys soon!
Ari-AdiAx chapter 13 . 10/29/2006
This story was really clever! I liked how you put the short stories together in one big story. It was just like reading the manga!
GimmeMoreMANGA chapter 4 . 8/25/2006
whoa! this is your first fanfic! Wow!
GimmeMoreMANGA chapter 3 . 8/25/2006