Reviews for A Tad Too Much
niley4eva2012 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
oooh I'm glad you shared! :D loved reading this and Legolas is such a great friend! :D but is it over?
WitchRavenFox chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Wickedly delicious! Very well written with the Elvin endearments too.
jackala345 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
"Aside from Legolas, he had never seen another elf intoxicated (and that had required an obnoxious amount of liquor)"

HAHAHA I laughed so hard. I know you usually just write Arwen-Aragorn fics but can you think about doing something on that? I'm a hardcore Legolas fan and that would be so funny :)

Anyways, awesome story! You write really well. Keep up the good work!
ishxallxgood chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Oh Arwen you minx. 3
LadyPeaceGoldenHeart chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
oh naughty! lots of heat in that! fabulous job, keep writing!
jennyjenjen chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
cool...

but sick...reely sik ... u hav a sick mind

but i lik it
ArwenFairTinuviel chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Hehe this is so funny! Its amazin what Arwen can do when she has consumed that amount of wine! It gets very slinky near the end, and Legolas just makes it hilarious! I really enjoyed this... :)

Cx
Amazin Angel chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
This is very good with a lot of fluff. The bit with legolas is so funny, I wouldn't have expected it. Keep writing!
Rose-Arwen-Padme chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
That was GREAT! A drunk Arwen was priceless! I loved her hilarious encounter with Legolas. It was almost as if he was babysitting her- a situation I certainly never imagined!

Excellent work!
Angoliel chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
That was the best smut fic for AA I've read yet! You're giving me ideas for my own fic! Of course, it won't be AA...*evil grin*

I commend you!
EbonyBeach chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
wow, again you've written a truly amazing fic! Amidst the cute fluffyness of it all, there was so much beautiful description and humour -

"It is lucky I only saw fit to drink. There were knives in the dinner service. I could have slit my wrists.” Hehehe I laughed out loud!
Liregon chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
two words: MORE STORIES!
Evenstar-Greenleaf chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
Another great story from Undomiel-Estel
leiasky chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Ahh, I love your stories. Please keep writing about our favorite couple!
One Feather chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
hehe lavender...ahem don't ask...inside joke. Anyway, to business. Magnificent as always...I look forward to more of your stories.