Reviews for Who You Let In
Chaotic Jinx chapter 3 . 12/7/2004
Aw! Thats so sweet! I'm So happy that Milana was Ok, i was afraid u were gonna TROMATISE HER AGAIN! God i loved Logan kicking some arse then Milana almost killing Jacob! He deserved it, the prick!

Go Milana!

gotta go by.

*Chaotic Jinx*
Chaotic Jinx chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
Gambit can cook really well actually, just so u no.

Sorry, but that bugged me, call me an absesisve compolsive freek, but at least i dont want to tatoo Gambit on my arse like some other freeks i've heared of!

Ok, i like it, it's very interesting the consept of 'before' Remy and Milana, plus i love the idea of Remy with anyone els exept Rogue! YAY! Ok, so first chapy is a real good starter. JACOB MUST DIE! THAT BASTERED! I wouldnt change for any guy! Poor Milana, u've given her such a bloody hard time!

K, b4n
GoldenGryffyn chapter 3 . 12/5/2004
m chicken...

sorry. gryffyn hasn't had her supper yet and me thinks gryffyn's hungery. (Hey-I'm talking in 3rd person...)

great chappie, post the ... trequile(?) soon!

giveGodtheglory chapter 3 . 12/5/2004
0_o
AFireflyInSerenity chapter 3 . 12/3/2004
Funny end to a sweet chapter! I can't wait for the sequel! I'll be waiting great story!

GoldenGryffyn is far too lazy to login chapter 2 . 11/30/2004
aww... what a cute rendetion of three bears. ...'cept... who was the third one? or did i's just miss it 'cus i'm confused?

ya know? i almost feel bad for Jacob, what with Logan after him and all... almost.

good chappie!

AFireflyInSerenity chapter 2 . 11/30/2004
Agh! Really good chapter! Horrible cliffhanger! I hope you update soon! THIS STORY ROCKS! I'm really happy today, can ya tell?

GoldenGryffyn chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
gr... must kill jacob... *looks up* oh, sorry, didn't realize this thing was on. love the story. one of the best. even made me forget that i was out of coffee (m... coffee...) please post more soon

kay x mac chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
That was really cute! The characters were so real and I love Remy's sense of humor! Please post more!

With Love,

Kayla
AFireflyInSerenity chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Aww, that was, good! I can't wait for more, but I know that this story is good! Please update again soon!