Reviews for Something to Die For
BeaumontRulz chapter 23 . 1/11/2005
okay...i loved all the updates u did while i was away...loved draco especially...exactly how he would be. loved it all and so sad this is the ending! good job though!

::Alex::
Icy-Queen chapter 23 . 1/7/2005
Very very good. I can't wait for the sequal. The part with Draco almost made me cry because it just seems so true.
Sirius's Crazy Chick chapter 23 . 1/7/2005
Hey, you updated so soon. I think I love you for it. This story is really great. Will you post it here that the sequels up?
arnaldus chapter 23 . 1/7/2005
I think that that one was truly your best. I hope that you will use some of these chapters into a more "standard" story. Seeing how you did Draco and bellatrix it could be a kind of "from the dark side" point of view.

Cheers
Julia White chapter 23 . 1/6/2005
LOVED IT! enough said a million CUDOS!
Julia White chapter 22 . 1/6/2005
aww no last chapter is next now im sad...
Julia White chapter 21 . 1/6/2005
see all that hard hard work of reviewing a milion times last night at 2 in the morning paid off I GOT MENTIONED! now all you need to do is tell all those nice people to go read my story...hehe just kidding but you could if you wanted too. no no we are suppose to be reviewing. Pauses has internal battle with self. {power to tell people to read my story or just plain boring nice job review} gr. ok i can't say i like this chappie because of my intense haterd of the minister so ill just say Cudos and turn the internal battle over to you {should you go read my story YES YES should you mention it or should you ban me?} hard choice!hehe jk i love ya hehe
This Ren chapter 23 . 1/6/2005
Not my favorite chapter, I don't know why. It's probably because it's the end and I totally enjoyed reading this story, no matter the creep factor from all the people saying what they were going to die for. I really was looking foreward to reading Harry however, but I guess I'll have to wait even longer. Great job on the story. It was really good.
This Ren chapter 22 . 1/6/2005
Interesting. Strange, I'm reviewing each chapter individually, yet they are all here. Very interesting chapter though. I'm not really a McGonagall fan, but I liked it, espeically the part about Peter being dead to her.
This Ren chapter 21 . 1/6/2005
Fudge doesn't deserve to have a normal life. I'm not going to say what he deserves- it is to inappropriate to say here. I hate Fudge. He's such a prick.
SiriusLoveGirl chapter 23 . 1/6/2005
::claps:: BRAVO! This was a wonderful story! I'm sad that it's over, but there are other stories you write! ON TO THE READING!

Good luck with the writing!

Naoko~
navy-blue6 chapter 23 . 1/6/2005
I really liked this story and I'll be watching for the sequel!
navy-blue6 chapter 21 . 1/6/2005
I think this sounded like Fudge, but im also open-minded.

Its not as bad as you seem to think.
arnaldus chapter 20 . 1/5/2005
Addicted to pride - right on.
Julia White chapter 20 . 1/5/2005
very good i really like percey well sorta and i think that he is a prick but he is just scared i think you really did good with him CUDOS CUDOS CUODS now i can say update cause i dont have anything more to read :(...