Reviews for Colors Of Desire
Epona1995 chapter 8 . 2/17/2006
The story was very Job!
Aime Atem Itsumo chapter 8 . 10/14/2005
This is a really great story. It's a great plot, and you did a good job. Starfire did get a bit OOC at one point, but other than that, wonderful! Love the Raven pic too. :)
CalliopeMused chapter 8 . 10/2/2005
Wow. This story is incredible. The imagery, insane as it seemed, was perfect and made sense in the context, and the idea of some irresistable siren call gave the story the same haunting quality. The picture that accompanies the story shows everything needed- Raven's face summarizes the story. Driving, haunted, determined- and a little coy, in the set of the mouth. Whatever dreams you have, to create such works- I hope they continue.
dr.evil99 chapter 8 . 10/1/2005
First off, I can't believe this story doesn't have more reviews; It certainlu deserves them.

In addition to being a writer, you are an artist, and it really shows in your use of imagery. In particular, I love the way you descrbe the other dimesnion, and the creatures that come forth from it. Your descritption of it's effect on those who see into it reminds me of the writing of the great horror author H.P. Lovecraft - he was always going on about people seeing things that were beyond mortal ken, and being driven insane by them, as poor Harry Lee was. I loved that, and Raven's scrying sequence as well.

In addition to all that, you use of grammar and laguage was excellent. That may sound like mundane praise, but believe me, in the world of fanfic, proper grammar is a rarity,

Once again, fine work, that matches your fine artwork that accompanies it.
The Mad shoe1 chapter 8 . 11/30/2004
I'll have to say that this was one of the better TT fics i have read in quite a while, and i just adored the whole Raven and BB as a green mink scene.

Keep up the great work!