Reviews for To Be With You
blueyblonde chapter 7 . 1/19/2010
i love it
MacKenzie Creations chapter 7 . 4/18/2008
I just found thi sstory To Be With You. I love it! Please update soon.

Mac

ladymackenzie bellsouth. net (just remove the spaces)
David Fishwick chapter 7 . 3/29/2008
Good story but very sad that Angel is dead. Please update soon thank you.
BlackbAngeL chapter 7 . 12/7/2006
This story is really great, I love it! I even cried, it's the first time I actually cry when reading a fic (and God knows I read a lot of them)! Please, please, update soon, you HAVE to finish that story! You can't see me of course, but I'm on my knees, I beg you, please I really want to know the end, and what's in Connor letter, and... everything! (OK I can swear that I'm not insane, at least not totally, but I tend to... overreact sometimes...lol)! Anyway, I read almost all your stories, and I loved them all, congratulations they're all very good. Thank you, I had a really great time reading them!

Please, update? (again)
BlackHalliwell chapter 7 . 9/10/2006
interesting
rainbowbutterflie chapter 7 . 6/27/2006
You have GOT to updTE SOON! It's a great sad story!
spk chapter 7 . 2/18/2006
WOW! Beautiful story...although my heart is breaking and tears are streaming down my face. I hope you'll pick this story back up because I'd love to know what Connor's letter says. :)
SWChica2005 chapter 7 . 2/1/2006
Hey! I read this in one sitting and absolutely loved it...besides the fact that Angel is dead! Angel can't be dead! Anyways, waiting for the next update!
Queen Boadicea chapter 7 . 10/31/2005
It's good that Connor's trying to exercise his judgment where Buffy is concerned although it's typical of Angel that he's arranging matters about Buffy even from beyond the grave. (By the way, housework doesn't suit anybody; trust me on this. Yuck.)
ba always chapter 7 . 10/29/2005
Glad to see this has been updated... looking forward to more of this story! Wonder how the scooby gang will interact with Conner... esp. Xander coz it could go either way, and wouldn't be out of character since there's so much bad history between him and Angel, but he has changed and matured as the series went on... and wonder if Willow WAS partly pleased that Angel was dead (as stated by Dawn in an earlier chapter) and why exactly. Hmm.. anyways, can't wait for the next update!

OT: Good luck in ur HSC exams! (I did mine last year)
buff chapter 7 . 10/29/2005
really really cool

plz update soon :P
MsHellFire2005 chapter 7 . 10/28/2005
Hey Maddy,

I was so happy that you finially decided to update this fic. I love the chap. I am sitting on the edge of my seat wating to see what you have up your very tallented sleeve.
JadedTruth chapter 6 . 10/23/2005
cool story, i cant wait for more. Is Angel going to come back at all? Even as a little message like Cordy in the series?Please update soon
blink49 chapter 6 . 6/10/2005
I enjoyed reading your story. I hope you are still planning on finishing it. Please Update soon.
Colleen chapter 6 . 5/15/2005
I love this so far. I'm very interested in seeing where it goes. Please update it soon!