Reviews for Fake Wedding?
LHreader chapter 8 . 7/28/2005
I liked this story. It brought a new perspective to mind. Me for my part would really enjoy a sequal
PockyGirl of the Phoenix Souls chapter 8 . 1/24/2005
I really hope you write a sequal. You really can't end it here.
Blackheart Syaoran chapter 8 . 1/22/2005
Sweet. I'd cry, but my eyes are all dried up from the onions I had to cut. Anyway, this story was touching. Excellent work, my man.
MasterSweets chapter 8 . 1/21/2005
good ending, it would be interesting to see how you would write you would write your sequel
PenName Valid chapter 8 . 1/19/2005
very nice...~!
shinji the good sharer chapter 8 . 1/19/2005
too...much...waff...need...insulin...and...dentist. *crawling on the floor like a dying man in the dessert.

ikari shinji
DarkHeart of Ice chapter 8 . 1/19/2005
Good ending, although it should have been just a smidgen longer. And as for a sequel, I think them having a child being an incarnation of Eve would be interesting.

Thanx-DarkHeart P

DON'T GET ELIMINATED!
SimmyC chapter 8 . 1/19/2005
My thoughts of the overall story...good story. The only thing is, I don't picture it happening in Love Hina given that I doubt they would set up a fake wedding in the first place (after all, why give the 'pervert' another chance to be one? Especially with Mitsune). I also feel some of the characters are OCC. Motoko for one (it took here nearly the entire series to realize that she has feelings for Kietaro. And even then she probably would still deny it to an extent). But if I set thse things aside, this is a good story over all. Funny, and somewhat well thought out. And I wouldn't mind a sequel.
Innortal chapter 8 . 1/18/2005
You ended it as it should have been, be proud of that, a sequel will help fill in the missing stories of a Keitaro/Mitsune matchup, so don't worry to much.

Glad to see you are keeping on. Good luck.

Innortal
sci fi raptor chapter 8 . 1/18/2005
it was short.

it feels incomplete

do the sequel, please
Innortal chapter 6 . 1/17/2005
Great intro of a new character to help Keitaro, but I am curious if there is more to Eve than that.

Great continuing of the tension. Keep it up.

Innortal
Orange Lantern Tsume chapter 6 . 1/15/2005
Good update, and don't worry about how long it takes (I haven't touched my stories for almost a year now). The problem of the main characters choosing one or the other was pretty nicely handled, and I can't wait to see if Kitsune ends up with Keitaro or not. Hopefully, this "Eve" won't show up again (no offense, but I feel author-created characters that take on main roles are precursors for a story's fall from grace). Keep up the great work, though. I'm eager to see more. Cheers!
SimmyC chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Well, just read the first chapter. And what do I think? Funny! Very funny! Criticism? I don't exactly see them doing it mind you. Fake or not, I doubt they would want to marry Keitaro under any circumstance. But it is funny nonetheless. I will start to read the other chapters right now!
d3jake chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Great fic. I can't wait for more chapters. Keep up the good work!
Sci-Fi Raptor chapter 5 . 1/10/2005
i think the same too... i think im resistant to those things, though ive been a hopeless romantic for quite some time. Maybe im growing out of it? w/e...

nice job