Reviews for Lonely No More
MegaByte435 chapter 24 . 11/29/2014
I tried putting in the url but itnsaid there was a page error, was chapter 24 removed from that site?
Howling at a Full Moon chapter 31 . 8/27/2014
Loved this story
gateway guest chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
I am enjoying this STORY. Unfortunately, it is constantly interrupted: apparently by unnecessary asides from the author and her beta-readers. These fabricated interactions interfere with the flow of the story. I have begun to skip over them when possible. Some of them, however, are longer than the paragraph into which they are inserted. It's quite distracting.

Another setback is the run-on sentences. It's often hard to tell when one can be separated into two or three sentences. In some cases a comma would help. Other times a period is definitely required.

Finally, there is the confusion with homonyms: words that sound similar. THAN denotes a difference, THEN says "this comes next". MEAT is food, MEET is two or more characters interacting. And THEN, you have THERE(position), their(possessive) and THEY'RE(contraction of "they are"). And threw(past tense of to throw) and through(to move along-usually down something, I.e. a tunnel, a track, a road.

This last criticism is prevalent throughout . When it disrupts the story too much, though, I feel the need to say something.

Thank for your kind attention, and enjoy your summer.
KittyKittyMeow Meeeeow chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
I'll take you inuyasha.
tabitha.scott.923 chapter 5 . 5/14/2014
Ohh is the story going to be about the real series? That would be cool
tabitha.scott.923 chapter 3 . 5/14/2014
Yeah he saved kagome! Now he has to mate her! Oh.. Wait what?!
tabitha.scott.923 chapter 2 . 5/14/2014
This is still an amazing book but I was wondering if Indian means demon... Or is it just Indian?...
tabitha.scott.923 chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
This is a great story!
Psyka chapter 31 . 8/8/2013
Awesome story well done bravo
Bankoutufan101 chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
Really exiting 3 chapie.
Guest chapter 31 . 5/11/2013
Great story! So romantic! ( I just wish Kagome would trust Inuyasha a little more. Everytime he leaves her alone for any amount of time, she thinks that he abandoned her! I understand that she had a hard life but she needs to trust him. But then again, this isn't my story so I guess my opinion doesn't matter lol.) And I feel like Do hi yi and Ho-qui are gonna be mates later in life. I wonder if there is gonna be a story for them too... (hint hint) lol. But once again, my opinion, but not my story. Anyways, thanks for the great story! Can't wait to read your other ones!
kiki-chan3410 chapter 24 . 4/26/2013
Amazing story! I live every thing about it! But can you send me the link please. If its to much ask thank you!
shyneko23 chapter 7 . 8/22/2012
this is really good but a little fast
CheetahBabe101 chapter 24 . 4/2/2012
I cant get this chapter on mediaminer but i like the story so far
GoldenCresent chapter 31 . 2/18/2012
Turco stories that you witter find a way to come alive and make u feel as part of the story itself. Keep up with your writing style because it defines who u r as a person.