Reviews for Lonely No More
Kate.R12 chapter 24 . 10/17/2016
Really enjoying this story, but can't seem to find chapter 24... Tried the url but it says error 404, has it changed places?
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 10 . 7/22/2015
What the hell... now those other elders are gonna piss me off. If it's not something then it something else. What a pain. Will they stop the elders from trying to kill the chief Togo and Kagome and Inuyasha?
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 7 . 7/21/2015
Awwwe that was so cute. I'm glad that Inuyasha and Kagome are together. Will Jinx come back? Jinx was Kagome's protector after all. Will Kagome find out that Inuyasha and his men were the reason her mother was killed?
KittyLady91 chapter 24 . 6/19/2015
nevermind, i figured it out! i got chapter 24
KittyLady91 chapter 24 . 6/19/2015
this is one of the stories that i constantly go back to. one of my most favorites ever! im like some of the others, can you send a link to ch 24? i have it saved on one of the many flash drives i have and can't find it atm. would love to have it again!
MegaByte435 chapter 24 . 11/29/2014
I tried putting in the url but itnsaid there was a page error, was chapter 24 removed from that site?
Howling at a Full Moon chapter 31 . 8/27/2014
Loved this story
gateway guest chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
I am enjoying this STORY. Unfortunately, it is constantly interrupted: apparently by unnecessary asides from the author and her beta-readers. These fabricated interactions interfere with the flow of the story. I have begun to skip over them when possible. Some of them, however, are longer than the paragraph into which they are inserted. It's quite distracting.

Another setback is the run-on sentences. It's often hard to tell when one can be separated into two or three sentences. In some cases a comma would help. Other times a period is definitely required.

Finally, there is the confusion with homonyms: words that sound similar. THAN denotes a difference, THEN says "this comes next". MEAT is food, MEET is two or more characters interacting. And THEN, you have THERE(position), their(possessive) and THEY'RE(contraction of "they are"). And threw(past tense of to throw) and through(to move along-usually down something, I.e. a tunnel, a track, a road.

This last criticism is prevalent throughout . When it disrupts the story too much, though, I feel the need to say something.

Thank for your kind attention, and enjoy your summer.
KittyGirl197 chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
I'll take you inuyasha.
tabitha.scott.923 chapter 5 . 5/14/2014
Ohh is the story going to be about the real series? That would be cool
tabitha.scott.923 chapter 3 . 5/14/2014
Yeah he saved kagome! Now he has to mate her! Oh.. Wait what?!
tabitha.scott.923 chapter 2 . 5/14/2014
This is still an amazing book but I was wondering if Indian means demon... Or is it just Indian?...
tabitha.scott.923 chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
This is a great story!
Psyka chapter 31 . 8/8/2013
Awesome story well done bravo
Bankoutufan101 chapter 3 . 5/24/2013