Reviews for Here at Life's End
Vampire1976 chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Another great story. I hope this is going to be a series. Please make it one.
Davy Jones Locker chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
I really wish youc would continue this, and make it a longer story. I'd like to see connor learning to walk again, exploring ireland, meeting shea's boys. I know there are a lot of stories specualting about connor in ireland, but to me this is the only one that is convincing. everything just feels right. how Angel fled from LA in despair, how he drinks at the pub and talks with shea, the watchers, connor's coma. I really wish this could be longer. I think it would be on par with Hyperions Son (which is my favorite story of yours). Thats my wish. Though I should probably be working on my own stories now.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
To be honest, Dana, I wouldn't have read this story if anyone else had written it. I don't really care for Connor and, since NFA, I'm not a big fan of Angel's either. I think he deserved everything he got; I have no sympathy for him. Please can we have more stories with the characters I really like-Wes, Fred, and especially Lindsey and maybe Kate?
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
Your story makes me want to visit Ireland-well, almost. I'm still holding out for Italy. I love this story as I love most of the ones you pen. You make the outer city and Angel's inner thoughts come to life. The medical jargon sounds graphic but also as if you know what you're stating. Good for you!

I don't see Angel as an Indiana Jones fan, though. Why not "The Ten Commandments?" It's got Charleton Heston AND the beginnings of Catholic-fueled guilt and excess. What's not to love?