Reviews for Under the Christmas Tree
Kin Pandun chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Gyaah! Methos/Buffy is so CUTE! Especially with how you've written him so smitten with her, and his careful approach to Slayer Society.

Thanks for writing,

tvnerdgirl chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Oh this was adorable! Methos/Buffy is one of my favourite pairings (as evidenced by my own fic ;)) and you handle them brilliantly. This was sweet, fluffy and completely in character. I'm so very glad I stumbled onto this little gem. :)
KristiKristin chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Very Cute!
marcus aure1ius chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
I love this story! Your characterizations of Methos, Andrew and Xander are dead-on. Please pretty please, I'd love to see you flesh out how Buffy and Methos met. Perhaps a prequel?
Whispering Darkness chapter 1 . 12/13/2004

*bounces happily*

Loved it!
Catlimere chapter 1 . 11/30/2004 of my all time favorite pairings as well. (A pairing that is all too hard to find.) I LOVED IT! Wonderful job with the ROG and Buffy. I loved his inner dialogue trying to resist caving into Buffy's feminine wiles. I would imagine in his 5,0 years few things rate as more dangerous than feminine wiles. :) Also loved his fascination with Buffy's hands. It's difficult to remember the power she wields when you look at how small those very hands are. Methos' views on Xander and Andrew were well done. I could see Andrew trying to follow Methos around with his video camera, something that I'm sure would delight Joe and Duncan no end. :)

Love the nice, quiet moment between Buffy and Methos. I'd love to read more of this pairing from you...I will beg and send bribes if you like. :)
Saint Maverick chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
Sweet mother mary and joseph! that was so sweet! i love the fic! write more buffy/methos stories! it's one of my fav crossover pairings..*puppy eyes* pwease...?
teaonthestairs chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
Hee! No one can resist a good immortal/btvs crossover and this one is more then good! its excellent, I loved Methos attitude towards Andrew and his and Buffy interaction. Wonderfully done!
zayra chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
love the story love the pairing love it!