Reviews for That Night In Macalania
Sterben-Salamander chapter 5 . 5/24/2014
E mujat dra cduno pid ed fuimt ryja paah vihho ev oihy ryt dfehc uha puo uha kenm. Edc y knayd cduno yht e fuimthd seht oui luhdehiaehk dra vyhvel.
Sorry i am starting to write all my reviews in
Al Bhed
Cormag chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
This is a very nice story, that last chapter was so damn sweet.
Fix some of the spelling but dont change snything else
flyingwolfgirl6 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
its really good well i never read it but u reviewed one of my stories thank you u were right my story did have some bad grammar its just that i was sort of rushing oh and the language is

the one that they used in book two message me please thanks your input will help my story alot
Cowman3340 chapter 5 . 1/13/2010
sweet
Super-Silent-K chapter 4 . 6/22/2009
aww this was so beautiful

especially the part yuna givs tidus

the bj...omg.. i love this story
Super-Silent-K chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
aww..so beautiful

i love it!
Super-Silent-K chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
omg this was so cool! *drool drool*

m so juicy too me like juicy

hahah lol amen! no one shud die a virgin

ahahahahahaa! i love it!
unperson chapter 3 . 6/11/2009
Nice! Love the story!
GEN Yuna and SGT Tidus chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Yevon what a tasteful fic! i really like how you played the thoughts and emotions during the Macalania scene. the lemon was great. i pray to the Fayth that you continue this fic. it was awsone. i haven't read a lemon this good in Yevon knows how long. come check mine out if u get a chance. keep up the good work!
nom-omnis-moriar chapter 5 . 12/5/2008
This isone of my favourite ffx story's...absoloutly incredible.
Reckless Dreamer Yuna chapter 5 . 6/30/2008
Aww that story was so cute!Can you finish it please!Akemi and Tidus are so cute!I love this story and don't listen to those reveiwers who says it's to graphic for them.I'ts your story and your writing it so they need to stay out of your about those reveiwers.I hope you find encouragement in my reaveiw and keep moving on.
Zee chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
An amazing piece of fanfiction. It portraid the characters well and the slow pace was tantalizing
sanchez2010 chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Hey, my names Julianna and I have to say, WOW! I just recently stumbled upon you amazing story! i have read most of your works and was very impressed, but i must say this story is my favorite! I dont know why you stopped writing this fic because it is amazing. If you stopped writing it because it was too 'graphic' for some readers thats dumb. YOU HAVE MAD SKILLS! Please if you ever get the urge to finish this amazing story PLEASE DO! I REALLY HOPE YOU FIND ENCOURAGEMENT IN MY REVIEW AND DECIDE TO CONTNIUE THIS STORY! By the way your love scenes are beautiful. There so much more then lust, it's like you truely portrayed Tidus and Yuna's love for one another! AMAZING! I really hope you continue this story even if its not updated on but please just send me a ruft draft to my email address:

THANKYOU and GOOD LUCK
Odin's Scribe chapter 5 . 12/16/2006
This is a brilliant piece. And the fact that every scene is written from a single perspective just makes it better. Saturn Stars, you've got talent!
xX-Honey-Xx chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
omg *O O* thats so good you put so much detail in it! it's like you can picture it in your head totally

you should write actuall story books its that good!