Reviews for Asinine Rationalizations
CalicoRunrun chapter 3 . 5/24
You wrote this back in 2005 and I got to say this is GLORIOUS! I'm so sorry for not stumbling onto you years earlier. The pacing and descriptions are amazing here. The characters are so in character it's painful. There's a realistic edge w/ dark nuances, vices, awareness that's missing in other fanfics often trying to portray a squeaky clean world. Itachi is brutal, but w/o the apologetic fanboyism's. Sasuke is someone that deserves bashing...I kinda feel bad...not really though.

~squeals~ Naruto is multifaceted! Not just an idiot, boyish, dangerous, aggressive, unpredictable and/or ruthless. He's all of these things. Kishimoto dropped the ball w/ this series...the ending was atrocious. It was disrespectful and fucking Sasuke got away w/ everything and still got w/ Sakura. . . .
FUCKING HOW? I wanted more for Sakura. I really hope that baby is Naruto's...Kishimoto wouldn't let her mature or get over that cringey ass crush. Or as I call it...a fatal infatuation. Sasuke will always be a selfish bastard incapable of empathy or love, and now Naruto isn't even recognizable anymore...rant done. lol

You've probably dropped and forgotten about this, but thank you for setting standards. The quality and storytelling gave me life. I wish anyone, but Kishimoto wrote Naruto...
Conundrum chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
You should come back here and finish this damn good story, Geno. This story, even if it's fanfiction, is a million times better than the shit ending we got for Naruto. Kishimoto is truly a disappointment, and you are a master writer.
Nony chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
Also if you ever do come back, I hope that you write it the way you originally intended and not shift the gears to fit with the canon. Unless there are some parts in the canon that would help this story, but this story already has got a lot of potential on its own. You've already made this your own and it's amazing. Thanks.
Nony chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
It's too bad that this story isn't completed. There's so much potential. What a waste. We all wish you were back here, Geno. Come back please. This story is awesome.
kayinay chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
Hi, I know you stopped writing this years ago, but I just recently found this (and your other stories) and wanted to let you know that they are all beautifully written. Your characters are very dynamic and three-dimensional, your plot is creative and well-developed, and you have a fantastic way of writing all of the scenes, thoughts, fights, and interactions.

Anyways, I know this story has been abandoned and it will be sorely missed, but it's still loved. :)
Tonnerre chapter 3 . 10/14/2011
I wasn't even gonna review this one, since I was so shocked about what happened. But as I scrolled up to read on, I realized, there's not another chapter...I could cry. But I have hope that one day, I will see more of this.
Tonnerre chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
No, the chapters are not too long. I don't care if you chapters are 20 pages, I will read every damn word and love it. If anything, i get worried when the chapters are ending, that means we're getting ever closer to the end.
Tonnerre chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
You are truly one of the skilled ones. And i'm so glad I found you. It takes a true writer to delve into the psyche of characters and dredge their most intimate thoughts to the surface like you have. Faving you as an author and reading on.
happy everyday life chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Are you not here anymore? I really love your stories and I'll be waiting for your return. You are a very wonderful author and the characters in your stories are so in-character. The more the canon Naruto chapters continue, the more of your studies of characters are proven correct. I still see your fic recommended all around the internet till this day which is amazing because you haven't been here since 2005. Oh and are you a professional writer? Because, I think your stories rivals the best out there for sure.
KnighteWolfe chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
Hmm, this story is intriguingly deep. At first, when I started reading it, I thought it was not going to keep my attention much past the first chapter. Yet it has done so and much more.

To me, the rhythm of this story (as well as the flow) are exceptionally balancing each other out. I like that, it mirrors the relationship between Naruto and Sasuke. However, Sakura isn't helping things with her vacillation between the two. Now with her pregnant, I have a feeling that things are going to get much worse between the protagonist and the antagonist of this story (i.e. IMO, Sakura needs to tell both of them at the same time and hope to all that is holy that Tsunade and Jiraiya can keep the two from killing each other)

BTW, where is Jiraiya in this tome? Is he deceased or is he out running his intelligence network. The way you write alludes to both.

Right now, the jealousy between Naruto and Sasuke is driving this story to its inevitable conclusion One of them is going to kill the other before the end of your story, I just get that feeling. Maybe Neji was right in the first chapter.

I also get the feeling that you are foreshadowing a conflict between Sakura and Ino as well as between Hinata and Sakura (the hatred TenTen harbors towards Temari is understandable).

This story intrigues me and I want to read more. Hopefully the next chapter will be out when you finish it.

Keep up the good work.

KW
past-the-pacific chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
That was. . .fantastic. I seriously *hope* you have not died because the fanfiction world needs you.

I mean, I have never read anything quite like this. Your grasp on the characters is amazing. Hell, I'd rather read this than the actual manga! Seriously, if you're alive you have GOT to update this.
l'amour-the-poet chapter 3 . 11/23/2009
I got into the game late. Reading and loving this as only a few fics in the whole of the pit. I notice this has been on a long hiatus.

Are you still writing?

If you are, I'm sticking around for however long it takes you to get back. This is the kind of Naruto story I need to read.
Anonymous Reader chapter 3 . 10/30/2009
Holy fuck! What the hell did I just read? Sakura's a whore, Sasuke is... Sasuke, and Naruto has been horribly mutilated. Haha, wish Kishimoto would grow some balls and make these situations canon.

Your'e awesome!

Also, Fuck.
tomoyohime8 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
first off, i'd just like to say how glad i am to find someone who has put into words the reasons why i love naruto. there is so much potential in this universe kishimoto has created - i regret not starting the series sooner.

this was very well written, and i enjoyed every moment of it from thankless to this. the characters feel right.

i'm hoping this is a complete piece, although there's nothing i can do if it isn't, anyway. but still, i hope i get to know how it all turns out in the end. so, off to the next chapter.
Blood Zephyr chapter 3 . 3/20/2009
o.O ...*stares at Sasuke and Naruto in horror, then starts to hyperventilate* Tell me he'll regret what he just did! Please? Tell me Sasuke couldn't truly hate NARUTO THAT MUCH! *cries* HOW COULD HE?