Reviews for Destroyed
dslkjflksdjf chapter 8 . 7/1/2008
That was way to short!

CYAS!
dslkjflksdjf chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
ur an aussie? kewl so am I

Im from Perth u?

CYAS!
Lissa chapter 2 . 3/26/2008
rape kit
Irresistibly desired chapter 8 . 4/14/2006
Great story. Very sad but needed ending.
Kiie chapter 8 . 3/12/2006
A quick google of mary sue should tell you that a mary sue is the james-bond heroine of literature. Someone who is irresistably beautiful with random preternatural skills, or otherwise unbelievable attributes - in this case, a child living by themselves from seven then randomly running to a police station. It's not a bad story but spelling mistakes are really stupid. "bear" it not "bare" it, pigsty not pig stye. etc
Kiie chapter 2 . 3/12/2006
I don't think it should be either rape test or rape kit; I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure all girls who faint aren't randomly tested for rape and it'd be an invasion of privacy for them to test without her knowledge/consent or extenuating circumstances i.e. she said she was raped and then collapsed, etc.
Erin chapter 8 . 9/13/2005
I don't really know what I thought of this one. It felt kind of rushed. The storyline jumped around and missed out huge chunks. Great ideas though, it has the potential to be a great story.
hollywood.romantic chapter 8 . 9/1/2005
awe that was so sad. it actually made me cry a little. short but sweet. good job!
KuramaandHieiever chapter 8 . 8/16/2005
I liked it a lot! A Mary Sue is a fictional character that seems too perfect, like they have no flaws at all. If it's a guy fictional character, it's a Gary Sue. But Nicole wasn't a Mary Sue! Yeesh. Anyway, the ending was sad :(
MY-LOVE-IS-STRONG chapter 7 . 6/15/2005
write more then one chapter please.
MY-LOVE-IS-STRONG chapter 4 . 6/15/2005