Reviews for Why did you leave?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Okay, Harry married Ginny. Then why is she with Malfoy. You gave no explanation about it.
Penghost chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
No comment. I have done that before! Grumble.

Evil... cheeky... gruesome... twisted... maddening... annoying... Grrrrrr...

Herby
Jlee93 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Very cute and sweet :)
vampiremuggle chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
aw! I love it!

Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
abandonedprofile1 chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
yayy! ]

i think this one might be my favourite

i promise you

that tomorrow

i will make my way through all the stories i've read

and comment them all

even if its just a

'brilliant!'

]

x
Radcliffe'sgirl4ever chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Yay! That was a nice short one shot! This is an inspiring short story! Kudos to you! Talk to ya later!

Luv ya!

Katie
JessMess chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
that was erally good.

cya
Blackheart09 chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
oh! me like this one! it's good. x] well lfn (lata for now)

Hypa
demonic angel23 chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Great one shot! :]
Boykrazyblonde10 chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
That's a really good story! I've decided that since I loved "The day..." so much, that I'm going to read every fic you've posted!

Jess
loveandgymsocks chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
I'm usually not a fan of Harry and Hermione, but this was a really good story! It was very cute and FLUFF. Keep up the awesome work!
Wytil chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Nice, although this is normally time for HErmione to mention her daughter will be starting Hogwarts in the fall. She also carries Harry off to the hospital when he collapses, aware it is his daughter too!

Been a few cute ones using that and one with twins.
HH-romance-addict chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Hm... it was real nice, except... the ending seemed kind of rushed, I think if you were to ever go over this story or continue it as you said, it'd be better to go through hermione's and harry's confession a little more. It's like your "I'm Sorry" Hermione's emotions changed to quickly and I'm not talking about her crying. After she confesses, and Harry tells her he loves her, her confession to him kissing her was too quick a transition. But everything else was wonderful, something I've come to think of as characteristic excellence. ;)
Sadistic-Snape chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
i love it!
legolascrazy17 chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
i like it! you definitely have a flair for writing...keep up the great work!