Reviews for From Winter To Spring
kallou chapter 8 . 3/1/2009
plz update
9tailedemonfoxonbu chapter 8 . 12/29/2008
Awsome story please update as quick as possible cant wait.

-9tailedemonfoxonbu
mewantpancake chapter 8 . 7/25/2008
Cake :D update soon
Jessica'sStarSong chapter 8 . 12/29/2007
Awesome
Goatis chapter 8 . 7/20/2007
Why haven't you written any more for this story? It's so interesting...I hope to see more chapters for this.
Sariachan-KokiriLeaf chapter 8 . 5/13/2007
The cake part was great, could you update this fic, please? I know it's old, but it is an interesting AT.
Stacey chapter 8 . 4/19/2007
Nice story. I hope you'll continue to work on it!
Kotone111 chapter 8 . 3/14/2007
you know that damn cake gets a lot of people in trouble but hey its funny anyway, .great stroy
justAERI chapter 8 . 2/8/2007
Please continue. That is so cute. I wonder how Gaa-chan looks with chocolate smeared over his mouth. So Kawaii! And how sweet of him to help Saku-chan! Update. Bye!
emeraldoni chapter 8 . 8/31/2006
Bwah! Please updaet soon! I love this story. Its realitstic, not too slow, not too fast, and I completely adore Gaara! I cant wait for the next chapter. So please, PLEASE, upate soon.

emeraldoni

PS, please check out my Naruto fics (I have a GaaxSaku one as well)
Famine of Seducers chapter 8 . 8/26/2006
i soo want cake now i love cake chocolate and ...

oh right the review i love the fic and i hope Gaara gats more cake maybe a lovely Irish Chocolate cake or a Chocolate Death Cake ok i'm soo of topic any way i hope you update soon and Sakura and Gaara kiss sometime _ hopefuly when the have finished having cake _
Naru Phoenix chapter 8 . 8/13/2006
You've done a very nice job on this story. It's amusing and has believable plot. Keep up the good work and update soon!
Temari-Of-The-Sand chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
I REALLY LIKE this story and I am BEGGING you to continue it! GaaraXSakura is my favorite couple and this story made me like it! PLEASE UPDATE IT!
Uzumaki Enko chapter 8 . 6/24/2006
:D awesomeness xD update soon O I was refered by my friend to this story, and I must say it is an awesome one :3 *adds to alerts*
WithGraceWeFall chapter 8 . 6/21/2006
Me: *laughing* that was nice, cool, funny, surprising...the list goes on and on! *still laughing* Gaara's overly hillarious in this story... oddly enough it fits him!

...silence...

Kohaku: O.O - oh crap... Gaara... funny... DOES NOT COMPUTE!

Gaara: -.-;

Sakura: o.o - erm... Gaara-kun, u r scaring Kohaku-chan..

Kohaku: IS NOT! *glomps gaara* I LOVE my GAARA-KUN!

Me: O.0 - T-that's s-sc-scary! HOLD ME DEIDEI-CHAN!

Deidara: *blushes* do you have to call me that?

Kiba &...Kiba?: WHAT ABOUT US KOHAKU-CHAN!

Me: just so you know, it's kiba from Naruto, and Kiba from Wolf's rain..

Kohaku: *hearts in eyes, glomps both kibas* KAWAII! MY BABIES ARE SO CUTE AND HOT AND SEXY!

Everyone but kiba, kiba, and Gaara: AH! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

Kohaku: *still holding kiba, kiba, and Gaara in her arms* What, was it something i said?

Me: wt evr, well, update, ne?

Kohaku: JA NE!