Reviews for Catching Dreams
silvermyth chapter 1 . 3/12/2016
I didn't have to look at the date to know this fic was old-L'Arc and Gackt? Oh yes. Those were the days. Much love, much love.

This was cute, and sexy. Thanks for writing! :D
apiegohome chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
I loved how this all came together in the end. So much angst! Through the start of it I was frowning, then grinning all through their 'date' then frowning again - the interaction between the two of them was so dramatic, I really got swept up in it all. The lemons were tasteful too. It's nice to finally stumble across some soriku that doesn't have an unhappy ending! Thanks for writing. :)
sparklesandskullz chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
This was really cute and it seemed almost realistic. Like, i could picture this situation actually happening in real life
linkzeldaforever chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
I loved it!:)
pAnda chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Aw so sweet...and you have great taste in music. :)
rabidyaoifangirl13 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
So beautiful! Absolutely loving and sweet and amazing. I love it when they're cute but sexy at the same time, and I thank you for creating this lovely example of how much they truly love each other. :) 33
The Infernal Lady chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Great story. It starts so sad, but I'm glad the boys got together at last.
shadowdolls chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Holy shiz...best. Story. Evah! :*
KawaiiKilala77 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
D'aww, I love this fic. Its so sad in the beginning and the middle but so intimate and romantic at the end. It was perfect!
Mitsuu-chann chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
XD AWASOME !
Shayala chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
What a cute fun story! I like how silly Sora can be, even when dealing with serious topics. It's endearing, and it's not so constant that it detracts from the more difficult issues with Riku. Very nicely done.
RadiatorfromSpace chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
This was entertaining, if a bit like a soap opera at times. Riku and Sora responded very...emotionally and irrationally, which was tiresome and frustrating. Of course, if your goal was to create drama, this is permissible. I just don't think their actions are very plausible/authentic. I also think that Sora saw Riku's point of view too easily, and his point of view was not always (or ever) correct.

Specifically, one instance of involved the argument during which there was a score. After Riku accused Sora of thinking of him as a burden, I sputtered when I read the resulting score. Sora gave himself negative one hundred points? While Riku won that round? That seems very strange to me, as it should have been easy for Sora to deny Riku's accusation and do it honestly. Because Riku isn't a burden to him, and he should know this. How hard was it to say, "No, I'm here w/ you because I want to be. I chose to do this, and I want to be here w/ you far more than I care about the strains on my social/etc. life"?

Another instance of failure to communicate was after Sora accidentally said those fateful three words. He followed Riku to his room, and just took that shouting, when he knew he could honestly refute the accusations of speaking falsely. Sora was fully able to clarify things-whether Riku would have believed him or not is another issue. But using a simple, easily fixed misunderstanding to create drama and expand things unnecessarily? Over a mistake so easily clarified? Not impressive.

I liked Riku's fear of thunderstorms-usually, he's portrayed as the one doing all the comforting for an easily frightened, girlishly sensitive Sora (however, Riku and Sora both seem girlishly sensitive in this fic). I thought that Riku's opportunity to come to Sora due to fear of the thunderstorm was good. That was creative and plausible.

The excessive use of ellipses was trite.

You wrote this five years ago. I am fully aware that your writing has improved many fold in the time since this was published. I am only speaking of this fic, knowing that this is not how you write now, and I am not criticizing you as a writer.
Jack Fucking Ryan chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Aw, that was so cute!
Innocent KH chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
HAha! Woah that was HAWT beyond belief XD! Hehe!

Man, the flow of english was absoloutly beautiful. The rhythm...Sora...Riku...EVERYTHING WAS HAWT AND BEAUTFUL MAN! LOL!

Second time reading, and I seem to have loved it even more .

Your choice of music with the fic, by the way, is PERFECT! I am now slighly-cough*megabigtime*cough-in love with L'Arc-En-ciel cos of u ;D

And, in the video clip, I could just SEE Sora nad Riku doing the buff and hawt dancemoves XD! Hehe!

Good choice of song! Good choice ;D

Well, yh, so this was hawt, sweet, cute and everythhing nice ;D Lol!

One of my favest Soriku fics out there.

Unique idea, hawt music with hawt guys swaying those hips(Lol. The main guy was killing me with those hips! Hehe XD), and well written (big time!).

So basically: