Reviews for The Quetzal's Fire
I Am The Almighty Booger chapter 17 . 10/6/2005
Wow.
Anony chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Looks good. I like it so far. And Bush still sucks!
Anony chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
YEAH! Bush REALLY sucks. Sorry, haven't read the chapter yet, I'll review again after I do.
Nightwing 509 chapter 17 . 5/17/2005
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked how you told Queyzal's travels. Please update soon.
AJ Seawiel chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
i havent read a decent first chapter in a while... yours broke that train thank you! god maybe i can finally read a story worth reading? i hope so! keep up the good work! ja!

Chocolate Hugs and Strawberry Kisses,

Lil-Chibi-Devil
Lizai chapter 15 . 4/8/2005
Noo! Not Snape! I'm too convinced of his inward good nature! There'd better be a good reason for this. :P
charmingly-holly chapter 13 . 2/20/2005
great chappie! and what's with the cliffie! ah! you're killing me! there's gonna be americans coming? bad guys? yes, i know what gringos are, i can speak spanish...well, a bit...and what did they mean when they said the americans would reveal it when the boy is here? are they talking about harry? and why is there a tomb? scary! o, can't wait until you update! and by the way, what's astestando? i dont know that word, and i cant find it anywhere. ah well, update soon! toodles!
waffleshouse chapter 12 . 2/8/2005
big words o.O
Lizai chapter 11 . 1/28/2005
lol. Yay, Malfoy gets what he deserves! Poor Abd al Rahman. I hope he comes to find that Malfoy is the exception, not the rule.
Cygnus Crux chapter 5 . 1/27/2005
Never mind my former criticisms. I've just realised that it isn't your intention for this fic to be taken too seriously. :)
Cygnus Crux chapter 2 . 1/27/2005
Boy! Get down here!" ejaculated Uncle Vernon, always the quickest to recover.

I'm not sure about the verb 'ejaculate'. It was funny to be sure, and maybe even correct in the stictest sense of the word, but you don't see it in normal literature. 'Errupted' would be better.
Cygnus Crux chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Not bad, but I think you ought to have mentioned WHY Harry would be happy about Cho's team losing. It took me a while to remember that it was because of Mariah Edgecombe's betrayal. You can't assume that a reader remembers these things. A little redundancy is quite welcome evey now and then.

It would also have been nice for you to work in some narrative about the re-emergence of Harry's emotions, because he was too numb to be angry with Cho at the end of OoTP.
waffleshouse chapter 11 . 1/26/2005
People should know not to insult an arab. They have some nasty tempers. ::shakes head::
Nightwing 509 chapter 11 . 1/26/2005
I enjoyed reading your story. I laughed when Abd al Rahman turned Draco into a ferret. And tossed him out the window. Please update soon.
gaul1 chapter 10 . 1/24/2005
enjoyable awaits the next, byes