Reviews for Missed Opportunity
wrong- ‘Pardon me’

right- "Pardon me."
trax chapter 28 . 9/25/2009
wrong- ‘What?’ Amaya queried

right- "What?" Amaya queried.
trail chapter 28 . 4/3/2009
still waiting for an update *gives you a pointed look*
Black7369 chapter 28 . 12/7/2008
update... UPDATE!

the abrupt ending to this magnificent story has been constantly nagging at me for months! please, I beg of you, save me the trauma of waiting endlessly for this story to complete itself (or rather you complete it), and post another chapter! OK, so I'm being a bit dramatic. You are really good with words, i love the way you write, and you put in really funy lines.

just one thing- could you be nicer to Sirius? I love Sirius! he's my favourite character!

lol

xx
basil chapter 2 . 12/2/2008
awesome chappie but with her height i think you meant to put 5'6'' not 5,6'' but you were close :-D
trax chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
are you gonna finish the story or is it already complete and you just didnt say it was at the top?

also it would be easier for me to read if you used "these" instead of 'these'

harder to read- ‘Pardon me’

easier to read- "Pardon me."

see? easier
remy chapter 28 . 10/19/2008
ok, so i know it's been like 3 years, but why didn't you finish this story? I was getting so into it, and then suddenly it finished! This is one of the most addictive and fantastically written fan-fictions i have ever read, please finish it! **gives pleading look**
tiffyrose chapter 16 . 6/21/2007
this story is awsome
MC chapter 28 . 6/17/2007
Hey, I'm probably not one of your loyal reviewers, as I have just read your story, but i looved the story so much! Please update, I'm so eager to read more. I loved your story so much,
slightlybetter chapter 28 . 3/8/2007
Okay*breathes* I've finnaly gotten to the last chapter so far. I'm so proud of myself Anyway I love the IT!,but it's been so long since you've updated(However I understand, Writers block is such a pain)Plus(and I'm asking nicely) I think Sirius is getting it to easy,and so far I haven't heard some REAL guilt from him,So if u don't mind(I'm practically begging) would u mind putting a chapter(Or at least a LONG scene) With a RemusxSirius confrontation on the past(LOADS of guilt for Sirius please(Just as long as it ends nicely))I'm not saying to take my suggestion, just to STONGLY consider I love that pairing. Oh, and again liking the plot, great writing style,SO PLEASE UPDATE!
MamboKings chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
A little confusing too me (but it is also really late in the night, so I might just be a little tired...) but really awesome job!
vivelabookworm chapter 28 . 12/8/2006
Ah! You must update! This fic is positively AMAZING! I love it so much! I will be waiting patiently with the rest of your readers. ]
Helle's seraph chapter 28 . 11/7/2006
Wonderfully unique plot! I love Amaya's personality even as I felt like roasting Sirius for doing that to Remus. Update soon
Slasharific chapter 28 . 5/16/2006
I have just spent an hour reading your whole story; Are you not going to continue it? You haven't updated since '05. I really liked it. I hope that I can read more, shall you update again. If you quit this story, I am sorry; It was good. Talk to you later.