Reviews for Anne of Feudal Japan
Scurryfunger chapter 2 . 5/14/2010
Hilarious! Kouga really is a masochist, maybe Ayame should just try beating him up...

never could have imagined an Anne of Green Gables and Inuyasha crossover, but this was awesome! I love your writing!
ferryboat George chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
ROFL! Hilarious! And it may be strange, but having read (or tried to read) some pretty horribly written stuff on Fanfic, I'd never call this a bad fic. Strange, weird, really out there... but not bad.
Airemir chapter 2 . 8/3/2008
OMG!

ANNIE IN FEUDAL ERA JAPAN!

HA! HA! HA!

Normally I wouldn't read this sort of stories, but this is was just too unique to pass up! I always did like Annie after watching the animated series.

HURRAY FOR ANNE OF GREEN GABLES! WHOOP WHOOP!
Kipcha chapter 2 . 3/6/2008
Haha, good story! I never actually read Anne of green gables, so it was all new to me!

Excellent!

Kipcha
GoldenRat chapter 2 . 12/18/2007
This crossover was so very, very wrong. And yet strangely compelling.
Tearainy chapter 2 . 6/18/2007
Oh my! This story was really funny and strange! I loved the bit where Keade is grumbling! _
Lilly McFadden chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
fun - i loved the anne of green gables series - in fact, i've read all of Lucy Maud Montomery's books. I really liked her Emily of New Moon series as well.
MidnightSuburbia chapter 2 . 7/20/2006
I LOL'd.

...

More than once. xD
Yur-Fluffyness chapter 2 . 4/11/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *snort* That was... Entertaining.
Lou chapter 2 . 3/23/2006
Haha. The actually story-telling part (all through the middle) seemed a bit short and...less story-like, but it was definately fun. ;-D And hearing Kaede's back-talk nearly killed me! *buahahaha* Awesomeness!
Blahberghy chapter 2 . 3/19/2006
This is funny, and oh yes, you are crazy.
Dark Emblem chapter 2 . 1/29/2006
wow. That was so hilarious! Are you insane O.o In a good way! like me..join me..and we will take over the world together. Or not. Whatever...SO FUNNY! especially the puffy sleeves and naraku part..
AnimeSiren chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
I loved the Anne of Green Gables Series, my favorite is the last one though: Rilla of Ingleside
tonraq chapter 2 . 6/19/2005
What an evil plotbunny!

But you made it work. It was very funny, and you were true to the characters, and it played out well. Brava!
illuminated bestiary chapter 2 . 5/20/2005
HAHAHAHA! Yeah...I tried to read Anne of Green Gables when I was like, five and didn't understand a bit of it. Sounds like I would like her...minus the puffy sleeves and the chattering. No chattering. Chattering is terrifying. **shudders**

ahem. Nice story.