Reviews for While You Were Gone
HaywireHakaze chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
Hey, girl! It's me. Read it already when you printed it out. Just to say, it definitely needs longer chapter installments. Other than that I like it so far! How was your Christmas? Mine was AWESOME!

BTW, you might want to go to your settings and accept anonymous reviews. You'll get more of them that way. .~v

P.S., I've updated my stuff on Fictionpress, so ya might wanna check it out! Love ya babe, see ya at school!
Mz-Kitty-Kat chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
Hi there,

Like your story, a bit short but I like it. I also like your little cliff hanger. Hope you continue this.
Alucard's Familiar chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
Not bad, but I suggest you think of more pronouns than just 'he.' It makes for a redundant read.

Other than that, great start, keep going
Thess chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
At first, I thought this was going to be some mushy thing but the General genre allowed me to muster courage.

The premise could be interesting, though I find difficult to believe someone could break in so easily to Hellsing, is a military base they surelly have cameras outside. Granted, the Valentines' and Joleen's attack were able but it was a massacre. Next chapter, I suggest you to explain this. And why is Integral not eating? Stress? Another point for you to take in next chapter. This is too short for me to develop an opinion of characterization, try to make the chapters longer.

Please, do continue.