Reviews for The Suicide Note
PrayerGirl chapter 15 . 3/23/2012
I love how all your stories end happily!
JimJamFan chapter 15 . 6/18/2008
I loved this story. This is the kind of story that makes you think about life, I look back on this story periodically and think about how amazing it must be to realize true love and never want to let it go. This is also the kind of story that sticks with you, inspiring even. Love it!
howrude2u chapter 15 . 3/12/2006
OMG! This is one of my favorite stories! It was a little shaky as to what was happening in the ending...who was saying what. That is my only criticism. Great work!
isthill chapter 15 . 6/12/2005
Its a good story, but I think the ending was too abrupt. i mean, in a time of peril, I dont think youd ask some one will you go out with me. I mean ilove was perfectly placed.
snowboarder9 chapter 15 . 3/5/2005
nice story, I liked it so much.
snowboarder9 chapter 9 . 3/5/2005
weird, but nice
snowboarder9 chapter 8 . 3/5/2005
nice, keep it up
snowboarder9 chapter 7 . 3/3/2005
nice, can't wait for the next chap
snowboarder9 chapter 4 . 2/20/2005
the story is excellent
EL CHUPACABRA chapter 15 . 2/19/2005
Hey kTe,

Sorry this is so late, but I have been very sick for a long time! I'm just getting better, and I finally decided to read the end of this story. It was superb, truly awesome. Brea coming in at the end was the perfect finisher. And Jimmy and Cindy got together at the end *hugs myself* You're really turning into a good author, ya know that?

I wrote you an e-mail a while ago, so I don't know if you didn't receive it or just didn't respond yet. And if you don't wish to respond, then that's fine too. Sorry if it was a little too intense or if my advice sucked; I hope you haven't refused to respond because of that. ANywho, You can still respond to me via reviews if you want; I haven't heard from you for a while, and I'm been missing your unique personality and aura. Hope to talk with ya soon.

Once more, great story. I hope to be bringing one out soon myself. It's a surprise.
krispykreme1468 chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
wow... that was such a good intro... It makes you want to keep reading
kingdom219 chapter 15 . 2/14/2005
that was a very very good story. i loved it! congrats on the acomplishment
Matt B chapter 15 . 2/12/2005
this was a great story. i hate to see it end. but the last few lines were the best because they were true.
Pumpernickel Muffin chapter 15 . 2/11/2005
aw... is that the end? y did that other angel use brea as a vision?
Pumpernickel Muffin chapter 14 . 2/11/2005
nice. and no # this time! ya!