Reviews for Where's Negs?
James Birdsong chapter 9 . 10/29/2006
Certainly good
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 10/29/2006
Fairly well.
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 10/29/2006
Grand. Not fantastic no but grand. Maybe wonderful but not fantstic
James Birdsng chapter 4 . 10/29/2006
Yes I enjoyed that *beast your writer's block to a bloody pulp*
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 10/29/2006
Of course this is fairly good.
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 10/29/2006
Wonderful. Fun. Neat.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Absolutely positively good.
LordNegaduck chapter 9 . 10/25/2006
Darkwing Duck and Lord Negaduck is going to team up to find Quiverwing, and I am touched that he (Lord Negaduck) thinks a lot of Gosalyn!

Excellent Chapter! Can't wait for future chapters!

I heard that Tad Stones was going to start a Quiverwing Quack series based on the older Gosalyn, but Disney is so Antiduck these days! This is DUCK DISCRIMINATION!
LordNegaduck chapter 8 . 10/24/2006
You did just great with the Darkwing Duck entrance scene-and of course you wrote extremely well for ole Licky! A lot of authors do not like to write for the Liquidator-his dialouge is tough!

That was a shocker-the Foursome Five less one is against Negaduck-Kill Negaduck Kill Negaduck-Kill WHO? Good thing he has his trusty chainsaw!
LordNegaduck chapter 7 . 10/24/2006
Darkwing (our Mighty Masked Mallard) was never one to follow speed limits and like he said in Fungus Amungus "I always get the lights! Why do I always get the lights!" Great scene! Can't wait to find out what happened to Honker, Quiverwing, and Lord Negaduck!

Excellent chapter!
LordNegaduck chapter 6 . 10/24/2006
Darkwing really must be upset, I mean, not only is Gosalyn (here I go again QUIVERWING!) and Honker is working with Lord Negaduck, but they have one clue he doesn't-and it seems that is the most important clue of all! Again, nice team work and dialouge between Honker (the Arrowkid?), Negaduck, and Quiverwing!

And the plot thickens!
LordNegaduck chapter 4 . 10/24/2006
Another Great Little Chapter! I always love it when Lord Negaduck plays Darkwing and vice versa-it's so Justice Ducks or Disguise the Limit! It seems Lord Negaduck and Gosalyn (excuse me Quiverwing) make a really great detective team-they seem to work so well together!
LordNegaduck chapter 3 . 10/23/2006
The partnership is back on-Quiverwing Quack teaming up with Lord Negaduck! Excellent! They did make such a great team in finding Darkwing in the last story, so they should make a great team in finding out the real culprit of who robbed that bank!

Always enjoy a great Darkwing/Lord Negaduck story!
63 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »