Reviews for Where's Negs?
LordNegaduck chapter 2 . 10/23/2006
I did remember correctly-it reminded me of when Quiverwing was trying to fight Lord Negaduck in the Quiverwing Quack-Darkwing yelling at his daughter "it's too dangerous-you could have been killed" then Gosalyn yelling back "you just want to take all the glory!" That's when DW sent her to her room-Gosalyn all in tears as she said "you just treat me like your baby girl!" DW said "That's because you are!" What a great scene and what a Great Story!
LordNegaduck chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
I have read up through Chapter 5, but only left ya one review. I have to re-read this story so I know what's going on! I love your writing style, and BRAVO for the Quiverwing Quack for saving that wee kitten-I remember DW was quite upset with her for risking her life for that kitten. Can't wait to read on to find out if Lord Negaduck committed the crime, or if it was an imposter.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 9 . 10/19/2006
golly... I hope they can save her...
Anna McNarin chapter 9 . 10/10/2006
It's good, I just wish it was longer.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 9 . 10/10/2006
Very good chapter. Of course Darkwing will team up with Negs, and there's no way to leave LP and Honker out of this; we are talking about Gos' life here.

Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 9 . 10/10/2006
But good dialogue! Great chapter, Trish!
Anna McNarin chapter 8 . 8/10/2006
Another short, but sweet chapter. Looking forward to the next.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 8 . 8/8/2006
So it was the Fearsome Five (or Four) all the time! Guess they got enough of Negs always bossing them around.

Zantac the Barbarian chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Update "Crimson Princess."
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 8 . 8/8/2006
A list of standard Darkwing lines, lol. Great chapter! You still got it! heehee. POKES!
good story chapter 7 . 5/16/2006
when are you going to put chapter 8 up because i want to know what happends to gosalyn and honker and if darkwing finds them and i wonder if gosalyn is going to be ok
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 7 . 5/11/2006
Nice chapter. Good scene with DW and LP, and good cliffhanger.

Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 7 . 5/11/2006
Great chapter! I'm glad you went with merging. Nice work, Trish!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 6 . 3/29/2006
Oh, the suspense!

Nice update. Honker might not be a good fighter (he hardly is a bad one), but he cares a lot about Gos, and his intelligence is always handy, so he is a good back-up for her in case Negs decide to play hard or escapes to save his neck without caring for the kids.

Anna McNarin chapter 6 . 3/28/2006
As you said, short, but it's nicely done. *hand over heart* Must love Negs and that chainsaw of his.
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »