Reviews for Where's Negs?
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 6 . 3/28/2006
Oh, I liked it. Nice work, Trish!
LordNegaduck chapter 5 . 3/14/2006
So far, GREAT STORY! Love the mystery and the team work of Negaduck, QW, and Honker!

Can't wait to the next chapter!
Dea and Teddy chapter 5 . 3/4/2006
Wow, awesome story!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 5 . 2/20/2006
Good chapter! Nice to see DW again on the fic, even if I liked a lot the chapters with just Gos, Honker, and Negs.

I liked a lot the detail of DW remembering about his own experiences when he started crime-fighting. Each day, telling Gos she can't fight crime because of her age, will turn harder.

Keep the good writing.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 5 . 2/20/2006
O! Great chapter! Took me a moment to figure out where I was (but that was due to the fact that I was all spaced out in the hpverse). Anyhow, POKES.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 4 . 1/7/2006
Nice chapter. Good idea about dressing Negs like DW; makes everyone realize how different they really are, even if they look the same.

Keep the good writing.
Bloody-Ban chapter 4 . 1/6/2006
I'm really liking this story. I enjoy seeing Gosalyn and Honker having to work with Negaduck to solve a crime from which they would both benefit. Keep it up and please update soon!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 4 . 1/6/2006
I love it! Great chapter. It has been a while for this chapter...or a second in Slinky update land. lol
radioactive care bears in the freezer chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Wdunk! Wdunk! Skree! Skree! Johnny Reb meets Billy Yank! Plteem! The cotton candy fell down the stairs and hit the alligator's snorkel! Fanta Fanta! Yorm! Thanks for them socks, Ma, they keep my toes mighty warm and comfy! When will you ever learn, Betsy? Carrots can solve all your problems if you only let them. For score and seven years ago, a man named Bill ate a cob of corn and six twinkies. Then he walked to the store and bought a magazine. Pumpkins grew in this garden for years, but no one has ever used them yet. Sorry, but this gumball machine broke years ago when my Christmas tree fell on it. But you can always have a nice piece of cheese. States' rights! Foxes live in Motel 6s as long as there's no wombats playing baseball two blocks away. If you wear that yellow shoe, I'm going to have to call in the Tomato Sauce Brigade. Lux!
acosta prez jos ramiro chapter 3 . 4/23/2005
The hero-villain team-ups are always good for dramatic and humoristic situations. It will be funny seeing Negs resisting his urgency of killing Quiverwing... and her sarcasm is not gonna help her. Great idea of having Honker in the middle.
Joe chapter 3 . 4/23/2005
ya got somethin goin there. me bein a mega dark duck fan haven't heard about it for years. ;D
Mimic12355 chapter 3 . 3/1/2005
Nicely done, keep up the good work.
erosgirl chapter 3 . 2/23/2005
Cool. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 3 . 2/22/2005
Hee hee. Odd couple indeed. Nice chappy. Pokes to you, when I get to the back of the room that is.
Mendeia chapter 2 . 12/9/2004
These chapters are really good. I like how you develop your plot and characters through more than just simple narration. And you gave me chills when DW took the mask away. Sniff.

Keep up the great work!