Reviews for That Holiday Spirit
Yvonnia chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
I loved it. Gambit's awesome; he's my favorite X-dude. Probablly because of the whole Louisiana bit, I love Cajuns; they're some of the nicest people. After the hurricane, I met one in Walmart; poor guy, he lost everything.
Kitty Kat Lost chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Since you seem to love challenges, can I pretty please post one for you? : Make this one a little longer, but Gambit dont lose his memory and theres lotsa Buffy/Gambit fluff n stuff please! Sorry, need good buffy gambit stories, there are none out there!
Whispering Darkness chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
*grins*

Squee!

Loved it, Great idea!

But...erm... why did everything go black?

And why wouldn't he remember it?
musicgirl141 chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
Very cute! I love it. The characters were brilliantly done. You should do a Buffy/Gambit story, if you have the time. Great job!
fictionstorysfan chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
Hey i like the idea of a btvs and xmen crossover story. Great story i think it is funny so far.

thanks for the laugh
teaonthestairs chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
Hee! Your insane you know that... wonderfully so of course but insane all the same. This is excellent, loved the situation.
K. McKenzie chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
LOL I love it. I saw that pairing and i was curious to see who'd take it up. Did you put a Buffy pairing back? I just may have to check on that now. Could be one i can answer and then we can get another Buffy pairing *G*

McKenzie