Reviews for Forever Yours
Kayla Velasco chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
THE FEELS! (; _ ;)
Raven A. Evans chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
LOVE IT SOOOO VERY MUCH! Ok, I need to ask you a question about a Rae/Mal fic that I TOTALLY remember reading. I don't recall the title or the author's name, but I DO remember that Mal was the good guy and Rorek was the bad guy and it WAS SO FUCKING ANGSTY! I'm not sure if it's completed or not, but please tell me if you've heard of it! Thank you and keep writing!
sowacha chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
yo rhea hiryuu u r the best author on fanfiction ever!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee all of your fanfics
Akatsuki Demon Kiera666 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Awww How sweet!
Bound by death chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Aww...O_O See thats true love I'm so jealous anyway I really hope you will make a sequel and i don't mind thats is cheesy i like cheese Love Ya
Angel-Dust-Ryuuki chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I really like this story as short as it was it was perfect in my opinion.
Iceheart15 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Kinda cheesey at the end. but who cares, nobody does. i really loved your other story spellbinder and the sequel ur a wrting inspiration i love ur storys they are amazing.
ButterflyBroken chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
RAWR! You should write more, it's really good! My fave RaexMal fanfic. I hate how the titans are usually ooc in all the others and they only want to interfere with Rae. But this is awesome! Should be continued!
Shugo Chara Kat chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
I love this! Your a great writer, keep on writing /
BlackDeath6 chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
i know its been years since you wrote this oneshot. just want to say one thing ... awesome. simply awesome. dark and sweet at the same time.
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
"Spellbound" was always one of my favorite Teen Titans episodes. I am so glad that I found this fic, because it's good! Everything about it was like some sort of dark yet beautiful romance. I loved this, and you are a very, very good author. It's rare that I see fics so well-written that it's insane. XD Wow! I was addicted to this one-shot from the beginning.
Krystal McKenna chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
I always wind up reviewing the stories that are practically ancient history! But no matter.

I have one thing to say about this story: Aw!

I loved it!
Savior-Elemental chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
I love it so much... must read more stories!
PyroEra chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
*.* wow...love your writing soo much! and that one shot was so sweet!