Reviews for Library Perils
edenson65 chapter 1 . 9/3/2019
Fun!
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
Nice story. I had a suspicion when I saw the summary it was Discworld, but wasn't quite sure. Then, when I saw "ook" the first time, I was glad.
Nice story.
Marvelmyra chapter 1 . 6/15/2017
O M G ! Never shoot plot bunnies ! They multiply when you do that !
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
Terry Pratchett, him diamond
Mara O chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
As a Buffy and Pterry fan, and as a proto-librarian, big thumbs-up. Giles being a librarian was always treated as a cover instead if a vocation. Seeing him in the stacks, well-versed in the language of L-space (and of monk- ...er,apes, too) is quite cool.
RngrThorne chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
No idea what that's from but it's a very Giles moment.
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Pterry would be proud.
The Gandhara chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
For some reason, the idea of the uber-dignified Giles talking with an orangutan in such a serious way, as if he was talking to another watcher, cracks me up.

There was a reference too obscure for me. At the end, when Giles talked about some boots and someone who had disappeared or something. I'd be grateful if you could clear that one up.
Evilclone chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
*blinks in suprise* Afraid I'm not familier with L-space. and as you've gathered I'm not a T Prachett fan
Ormandria chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
I like it, save for the jedi comment. If you had said a witch and a werewolf I think it would have been better. Especially since you don't really say which of the main characters is suppose to be the Jedi.

Still, as a Discworld and Buffy fan, I thouroughly enjoyed. Thanks for the Library trip;-)
summercloud chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
::giggles:: Brilliant!
APS chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Great story,

keep upp the good work.

Opinions are like assholes.

Everyone has one - but some just smell worse than others.
Banner chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
* smile *
Lionelskyre chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
haha, its cute the way you combine the terry pratchett universe with buffy. I've always like the orang utan in those stories. he got personality.
Union-Jack2.0 chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Brilliant! Good to see that the 'Jedi Harris' milieu is still active. Always wondered if Giles and the Librarian knew each other. They just seem the types to get on well as one professional to another. The Rincewind reference: nice touch! Er...is there likely to be a sequel?

Keep on writing, and all the best o' luck.

Sayonara from the sunny Solent,