Reviews for The Line Between
cally777 chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Its a good idea, and quite dramatic in itself. Generally its fairly well-written, yet i can't help feeling you could have done more with it somehow.
chaotic pink chocobo chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
this is real interesting, update soon please
Susan G chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Goodness! This is a concept I haven't seen before! Well, it's nice so far, really. I can't wait to see how you deal with it all. Will Auron reveal himself Dead at the same time, as well? Where and how will they again physically manifest themselves? I mean, after Auron gave Yuna to Kimhari, he just poofed off to Tidus' Zanarkand, didn't he? They didn't really deal with how the dead would walk again. (Or how he got there, anyway) But, I confuse myself and others.

Mention something about being the first Al Bhed unsent (or not the first with examples for extra cookie-points), and perhaps Cid's reactions to his daughter's death. Or, maybe you could just try to hide that. In which case, good luck.

I have a feeling that this story is going to be weighed down with the comptenplations of what it really means to be alive. I mean, Auron really does seem like the dead -silent and stoic and stiff - but Rikku's paired with him for being exactly the opposite - vibrant and moving and bright. Maybe this can be about Rikku being alive, despite being dead, and teaching Auron how to live again.

...or I'm too mushy.

Anyway, good luck with it! I hope you continue!
goddess-lil-angel chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Are you going to write anymore? I sure hope so! I loved this story line and I can't wait to see what is next, but you haven't updated lately. I hope you write some more, please?
DeuxEx chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
I haven't completely played the game but Rikku likes Auron!
garnetsamethyst chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Aw, how sweet. can't wait to see what you have coming next. Do they go back, and if so when?
Luv2Game chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
Pretty good start! Up-date soon! This looks interesting...
rednytedancer chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
:-D good job! are there gonna be more chapters?