Reviews for Red Water
Jade chapter 9 . 1/6
This was a beautiful story, though I wish it were a little longer.
Alyssa chapter 9 . 8/8/2016
I loved it! It's so amazing!
Alyssa chapter 6 . 8/8/2016
Omg so cool!
Attackoneverything chapter 9 . 4/4/2016
This was REALLY GOOD! XD
TrueDemonOfTheNight chapter 9 . 9/14/2015
Ohh! Nice ending! The story was intruiging the entire time! Defiantly not a waste of my time! I enjoyed every little detail!
Congradulations, because you captured every character the way they should be! And I know it's been forever since this book was published, but I don't care! Great story! And good luck! Hope you get a writing career, because this was amazing!
Best wishes,
Roxkey-San -A
tifotufo chapter 6 . 2/24/2015
great story so far!
jyushi chapter 9 . 2/20/2015
This is AMAZING! just what i was looking for!

Thanks!
Astral chapter 7 . 12/1/2014
This is amazing! I love it! The plot line is awesome; I love epidemic stories, especially those with some sort of evil behind them :) *makes evil face* *cackles*
wittyusernames chapter 9 . 10/18/2014
AWEE I really loved reading this soo much, great job!
Lacila chapter 9 . 8/2/2014
I do wonder if anyone saw after the blood wiped away and saw the circle carved into his wrist and chest. It is still there? Im sure it would leave some kind of scar. I dismissed it at first because you cant see it well with blood all over it.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/30/2013
Oh the nurse was Envy...that makes so much more sense...I wad going to say that that nurse is an idiot. (She's in a hospital and is both a) surprised to see upset people and b) shocked that they are here for a sick person.) Ok...well good story.
f.tastarossa chapter 9 . 3/22/2013
ahhhh Banzai
hooray very good ending XD
f.tastarossa chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
Gahhh My poor Edward TT
awesome story XD
Modern Venom chapter 9 . 3/21/2013
WAHHOOOOOOO! THAT'S ONE OF THE BEST ENDINGS I'V EVER HEARD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! 8'D
Modern Venom chapter 8 . 3/21/2013