Reviews for Identity Crises
thebookhobbit chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
You are officially awesome. I don't think anyone else has considered the possibility that poor Yana has all those thoughts stuck in his head. However, it's a plausible theory. And, although he doesn't get much character development in the series, you seemed to keep him in character well. The ending was also cool, slightly abrupt and a little dark somehow.
ylib chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Cool. I love the way he talks and acts so casually about this random little worry that's floating through his brain. Of course, maybe it's not a small worry, but he's so laid back that he takes it in stride. It's a good character study, but how about some storyline?
ForgottenKaze chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Very good!
Mr. Shishio chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Aw, poor Yana...

Nice job. *big ol' thumbs up* I'm pretty sure this is the only Yana fic on this site. o_O This site needs more good fics about the psychics.
Chichiro Ketsueki chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Yana fics aren't too common, so this was a real find. And I must say that, while short, this was really good. That's an interesting way of interpreting his character.

-Chaos (Chichiro Ketsueki)
The Leaky Pen chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Hm... I like it. _ I like it a lot. Although suddenly I'm remembering that little episode with Kurama going "Ba" *giggle* But I never knew laughter touched upon so many letters. o_o; Huh. *ponder*
I Saw Shino's Face chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
_ I love this! I love Yana, thanks for writing this, it rocks! Mind if I put you on a C2? It's a psychics only one, Wind Kitty's. _
poltergeist report 101 chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
this was pretty cool! thanks for reviewing my story. you don't know how much you made my day with that originality comment. i hate copying. XP

sensui had seven different personalities? cool. i've only seen up to the beginning of his and yusuke's fight where everyone else is in that shadow thing-a-ma-jig. _U

think i'll go have a look at some of your other stories...bye-bye! _
Sakura Sango chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Hey there! Pretty neat fic...funny too! I really really liked it a lot!
Aura Black Chan chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
I liked this, it was kinda funny. It's an interesting way of looking at his powers though. Do you follow X-Men at all? Years ago in the books, we learned that the character Rouge (a woman with the same power as Yana, only she has no control over it) carried residual memories of everyone she'd ever 'copied'. It was driving her nuts to not know where one person ended and she began, but eventually she came to terms with it, and she minimized how often she used her powers. One small correction. Kaitou, Asato and Yana are all about 15. I'd love to read more on this!
Shadow In Darkness chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
OK, that was seriously tight. I loved it. You have such an awesome way of getting inside the characters mind and being able to discribe how they feel and react. Too cool. Welp, I hope you put out another fiction soon!

Peace,

Shadow
shadow dragon chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
nice one-shot. I look forward to reading your next one.
MisawaDaichiFan chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
pwnage. Pure pwnage. Original fiction. Underused character. Excelent writing skills. Please keep writing stories like this :)
Altar of Wishes chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
That was great. I can see Yana being eccentric and stuff over everyone he's messed with... I don't doubt that it would be a basis for someone to potentially get MPD.