Reviews for A taste for blood
LuciusMalfoyIsMyPuppy chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
Hi! I was just wanting to know if there is ever any willing smut later on in the story? Thanks :)
Guest chapter 10 . 8/2/2013
This pairing is just so wrong that its right in a twisted way. And you wrote an awesome story out of this pairing...
Ouiet frankly, one of the best sex scenes ever! Truly sucked me in (heehee, sucked).
Kudos to a job spectacularly done!
Aikaru chapter 10 . 3/21/2013
SO I heard whisper of an ? And also I love this story, which must make me a bit depraved but I can live with and do you have any suggestions for a voldermort lucius fic. I have been searching for ages.*Kudos for the story*.
Mrs Rosa Riddle chapter 10 . 10/25/2011
I love this fic! I've had it in my favorites for ages but never reviewed til now, but anyway, one of the best Malfoycest fics I've ever read. You made the characters totally realistic (Lucius scared me in this fic, especially his whole sadistic manner)and I really wanted to slap your Narcissa for being such a bitch. Anyway - it was awesome!
Ivory Tears chapter 10 . 9/24/2011
This story was pure gold. The characters were well written and the plot was just delightful, not to mention the smut was just yummy. :) Thank you for writing an exquisite story. :)
unironic chapter 10 . 9/18/2011
Holy crap...that was amazing. I don't even like incest but this was perfect.
weeping eyes of babylon chapter 10 . 8/10/2011
I 3 your story so much!
AvAtarAmeobA chapter 10 . 4/11/2011

*・゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゚・*

\(/)\

All of my reactions throughtout this wonderful wonderful beautiful creation called your story I believe are summarized above! At least that's all I can think of for now.

I would go on n on n on about it but I don't wanna inconvenience you. :D

Mucho love for this story an I hope you do a sequel!

Mooshy-chan

Oxoxoxox
Kayakokitty chapter 10 . 11/17/2010
Well I must say, this was the first FF of this pairing I have read. I'm almost ashamed to say that when I saw that I was at the end of the last chapter I almost cried. But who wouldn't?

This was brilliantly put together, thank you so much for posting it. The portrayal of the two best Malfoys was absolute.
Jambled Distress chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
I really enjoyed your story! I was like NOOO Draco! Leave it beeee, he loves youuu.

lmao -hugs-
Leneay chapter 10 . 9/4/2010
I absolutely loved this story. The interactions between Draco and Lucius were very believable and the way you portrayed their relationship was too. I think all the characters were very well written and in character.

It was sweet how Lucius would come to Draco's rescue and the way he showed his affection. There aren't many Lucius/Draco fics and certainly not many this well written, in my opinion. Lastly, I adore holiday fics, so that just made this story even better! XD
mass.hysteria chapter 10 . 8/27/2010
wow. disturbing and oddly entrancing.

there must be something seriously wrong with me!

but never mind about me, 'cause that was amazing!

i was very impressed by your story.

good job! :)
Samael the Parselmouth chapter 10 . 8/21/2010
Yes, this is slash and incest and yet you managed to do this so convincingly, making the fic, and the pairing also, believable. You're genius but it's not as I need to tell you that since you're already aware of this. I do hope you shall write more and post it here to let me, a poor admiring mortal, stand in awe of your writing. ;D No, really, you deserve all the praise for this fic. Plus, the fic deals with incest, that alone makes me want to read this over and over again. Oh, and what a lovely ending...
Lodella chapter 10 . 8/17/2010
Wow, just plain wow. True, it was hot and sadistic, but deliciously wicked at the same time - and I loved this story for all these reasons. Not to mention that Draco and Lucius were perfectly in character. I'd never thought I'd like Draco/Lucius, but you made me love this pairing. Thank you for this fantastic story - it's definitely going into my favorites!
pride32 chapter 10 . 8/3/2010
that was hot and sadistic in so many ways. it was brilliant. loved every bit of it )