Reviews for To Whomever It Would Concern
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
It did NOT suck! I loved it :D 3
PrincessAgainstThePatriarchy chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
This was sad, and a great poem. Tells a lot in ones self
xxiceblossomxx chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
awww that was soooo sweet!
finn the zombie chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Sad, but heartfelt. I liked it.
x-ClinicallyInsane-x chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
I'm only reviewing because I don't know how else to add to my favorites. It's a really good...letter...thing...yup.
HearMeCalling chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Once again, I am here to submit a MOST EXCELLENT{finished watching Bill&Ted's excellent adventure'} review.

I am also extremly sad with this little note from Sasuke. Oh, you are the master at tradgic endings. Sorta like Shakespeare, eh? {Romeo and Juliet -sigh- so good.}

But still totally awesome. WAH! I'm sad [ But in a good way...? '

HMC~
Dragonmanga chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Hmm, interesting. I think you captured Sasuke's personality pretty well. You're definitely right about it not being your typical angst. If anything, it's got a pretty happy ending. OK, it's not happy, but you know what I mean. And no, this did not suck.

Short, bittersweet, nice, interesting

Oh and by the way. How are we suppose to know if you're a male? We can't see you... :P
miley1006 chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Wow. Truly Sasuke's suicide note!
asinine rationalisations chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
aww, well this actually works, yep, I'm surprised myself,, but well- there you go.-

hope your writer's block is cured.-

good luck otherwise and I hope you got through that old man's sermon without falling asleep.-lol

well, C ya around.-

Ghost

Ps, loved your writing style, it awesome.-! keep it up, I'll be sure to check once in a while...I'll try to review but sometimes I just can't be bothered..hehe..sorry.. I'm sure you know the feeling when one just wants to get on with the story and the mere thought of clicking on that button 'review' makes one's fingeres twitch with impatience, then one simply convinces oneself-hey, I didn't have anything that important to say anyway, ne?.-and if the author's heard it all before..

O and yeah, congrats on the enormous amount of reviews.-...-
Shii-Chan chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
After reading 'But Home is Nowhere' I decided that I would read the rest of your work. Don't delude yourself. This did not suck. It was exellent. Please continue to write, so that I may continue to read.

~Shii
Nanaki Lioness chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
That made me shiver- VERY well written, and very powerful. Thank you for the read :)
Kurimishu chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
HOLLY CRAP YOU BITCH, YOU ALMOST MADE ME CRY!

[forced]cu dos...
AnimeSiren chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
hm...i liked it.
squirrelmaster chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
What are you talking about, that sucked? puhsaaw! That was awsome!

TORI
MELVGIRL chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
That was very good but I don't think you can rate things K if they have 'fuck' in them.