Reviews for Trusting Paul
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 6 . 3/8/2006
AWE! Amazing fic! Loved it!
friends-fantasy chapter 6 . 1/29/2006
that was really really good! please write more stories! urs r the best!
grapesandsunshine chapter 6 . 4/3/2005
AWESOME story it made me cry so much! Keep writing. The only criticism I can think of is maybe you could go into a bit more detail in small matters (i.e suze beating paul up,The "Bringing Jesse to life thing' etc.)
grapesandsunshine chapter 2 . 4/3/2005
add more to the story MORE MORE!
I Call Him Fred chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
*sniffs* 4 words:

PAUL IS AN ASSHOLE. 'nuff said.

Very good though. Made me cry.
Highnessin-love chapter 6 . 2/7/2005
your stories are so...interesting...

Keep writing!
lyrical love chapter 6 . 1/16/2005
great chapter!ahh im sad its i cant write a long review..my right arm is in a cast cus i broke some of my fingers while playin bball. but i thought this chapter was awesome!
Alenor chapter 6 . 1/15/2005
so that's the end? if it is it was a good ending. i'm glad suze forgave jesse. but anyway, great story, cya some other time ~luv Alenor.
AshDawnSoulmates chapter 6 . 1/15/2005
OMG! YAY! GO SUZE! GO JESSE! GO YOU! YOU ROCK! I love it!
Pens in potatoes chapter 6 . 1/15/2005
I really liked this fic. The ideas, and how it was written, is very good. I do wish you wouldnt end the story right where it is. I think you should continue it. There is more story to be told. And I think everything is just at a stand still right now. I think there is more Paul would do, now that Jesse and Suze are back together. And Kelly. Paul and Kelly could team together and try to ruin both Jesse and Suzes relationship. Now, that would be a good read. You can consider that, and think about it. Personally, I would like for the story to continue. I want to know what happens next. You have like a cliffhanger ending to the whole story, in a way. Other than that, awesome fic. Think about the ending

Tory
ATiKTImporta chapter 6 . 1/14/2005
dear author! this story rocked! but u could have had a longer and more suspenseful plot.. o well... still good! u leave it so dropped... i noe there better be a sequel!
Sandra Rose chapter 6 . 1/14/2005
Aw, what a sweet ending. I loved it. It seemed as if you rushed the last two chapters, but it was still very good. Keep up the good work!

Luv,

Cassandra
Elanora Glen chapter 6 . 1/14/2005
Hey there,

Thanxs for the update, loved this one like all the other chapters but what is gonna happen about Paul? Just something for you to think about for the next chapter.

The writing is really well structured and easy to read. I could find no mistakes, but then again I cannot spell.

Cya
nikki chapter 6 . 1/14/2005
I LOVE IT, it is a really good story
Lily DeSilva chapter 6 . 1/14/2005
Oh my gosh! That was so sad, but I really liked the ending...Um, the chapters could be longer, but I'm not complaining...Yay! Jesse and Suze are together! I love it!