Reviews for Maybe It's Me
Ksndcisksksmnsos chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
very nice beginning, please continue but make the story longer please in the next chappie.
MicheleKuchiki chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
WRITE MORE! I LOVE THIS PAIRING!
sam chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
i like the pairing. please update
SoulEaterMARLuver chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Hi, I'm a big fan of Samurai Deeper Kyo, so much that I'm watching the show and have yet to read the manga, though I looked up the chaps you described and it's so true, lolXD, and like many who read this, I quite agree with the pairing, it's really cute and sincere- Ialso like Yuya with Kyo, Kyoshiro or Benitora, but this one's preatty awsome- Can't wait to read more, please update asap, thanks for putting this out there, you're awsome!-
midnightblue08 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
i like yuya/akira pairibg please continue this!
MagisticalM chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
I'm a BIG fan of this pairing...

The blushing was so cute!_

Plz update...?Pretty Plz...o
Lollypop chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
I love Yuya and Akira together too! There aren't enough fanfictions about them.
Shiori Mayonaka no Yume chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
yeah...,me thinks someone is in need of more chapters!
Rose Unspindle chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
You gonna update this fic or what? The first chapter's a wee bit short. It holds promise though.
ELLIE 31773 chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
yes go on with the story. I Love this pairng ilke you do. I can say I'm a cryze fan of Akira and Yuya. I have read all about this pairing. Up dated soon. Can you give me a little advise on this paring I want to right a story on this pair but I have only a few information on this couple. Please give me some hint.
hehe chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
i think its was good i think they are sweet pairing
Hyper Kid chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
I am so mad! Spoilers, and the books aren't even out! Sorry, I'm not really a fan of this kind of writing, (Akira is MINE) but your story is good!

Akira: I'm detecting some jealousy here.

Oh shut up.
dark night chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
i thought it was really good, i think that it should be both freinds and romantic. but it was awsome
Akuma Saki chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
a romance between kyo and yuya...also yuya with akira?
Juu-Bei chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
a romantic relationship even if kyo wants to kill akira