Reviews for Priscilla
yllom21 chapter 2 . 2/17/2006
Interesting and nice plot, but I go with the advice I gave you the last chapter. More detial! Nice job so far.
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Hey cool My name is Priscilla!
SpinAbout chapter 2 . 1/7/2006
WOW! O.O

Hehe! . Chuu got them stranded on a beach! :D I wonder how this is gonna turn out.. Nice story! :P
IrishKitsune chapter 2 . 4/25/2005
wow whats Touya up to i think he knows too much about that diary to have just found out about it hmm *foreshadows*
Impersonating-an-entity chapter 2 . 1/10/2005
so why is he reading this...?

Entity and the Keeper

impersonating_an_entity
learntosayhello chapter 2 . 12/23/2004
Poor poor oar... MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Mimiko7 chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
o.o; Odd... This whole thing reminds of Pirates of the Carribean (I don't really know how you speel that.)I still wanna know more!Matte... O.O Why was Touya looking for some dead kid's diary? Please God tell me that's not his fetish or something. O_O;

Mimiko (the lover Jin)
learntosayhello chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
O! WHere ya goin on the feild trip?
Umeko Saito chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
oh I do love random amusing stories such as this -; it nice to releas your stress from a daily adding chapter, plus these types of stories are just plain fun to write :), I wonder what shall happen. P.S that sounds very much like Chuu -;

umeko out :)
tuathafaerie chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
This is fun. I like seeing these guys in stories. I say continue. Oh, and drinking while driving is illegal in Europe too. They just make the consequences so much more severe that a lot of people don't do it as much.

Tuatha :D
HeiBai-Ameyubi chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
Okay, I'm gonna say that I love the idea, and would love for this story to be continued.

However, I must say the dialogue was... very choppy (also missing some punctuation). As if it was in script format, almost. Also this- "(“Don’t I ever get to make a statment of my own or am I just going to agree for the rest of the story!”)"- confused me. I had to read it three times to get that Suzuki was speaking out-of-story... to you? Maybe instead of parentheses you could put "Suzuki/he said to the author" or something like that... or maybe the confusion was just me. *Shrugs*

Well... I was gonna say something else (something good about the story), but I've forgotten... unfortunetely... sorry!