Reviews for Hyrule as Seen by a Third Party
Flesh Made Word chapter 4 . 4/27/2008
I really like the way you describe Tala's thoughts, especially in this chapter. She's so snarkastic or whatever. I like how Kosan goes from "kind of cute" to "extremely cute" in a few paragraphs. I almost wrote "king of cute" at first...

"I replied coldly. Yay! I can reply coldly!" I once spent time practicing this. Supposedly everyone can do it in emergency situations, but I've never been able to make it believable. I always ruin a good cold reply by laughing. One time I tripped and fell because I was trying to incorporate a cold glare while walking away from someone.

It's sad that the story is over, but it brought back so many fond memories of a really great game. Nostalgia is fun. I look forward to your other stories though. Thank you for writing this.
Flesh Made Word chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
Haha, "abs of steel woman"...

I feel more and more sorry for this girl every chapter. What a crazy life she leads. I like the conversation with Link at the end. "Huh?" is exactly the right word. I had forgotten the names of the three goddesses, so if nothing else, your story has given me that.
Flesh Made Word chapter 2 . 4/27/2008
I love the names this girl accumulates, especially Shakuntala or Skakuntala or whatever. How can anyone have so much trouble pronouncing the other ones?

Also, you mentioned angst in the first chapter. While I did feel really bad for the girl who seemed unwanted by various communities, what I DIDN'T feel was disgusted by how much the author was trying to MAKE me feel bad for the character. That, to me, is overdoing angst, and your story doesn't even compare to some of the mind-numbingly vomitrocious crap that can usually be found in the anime category.

You don't have to reply to any of my reviews, especially if I'm going to be reviewing every single chapter of your stories. I'm sure one of us has better things to do with their time, and it certainly isn't me. I like your stuff, that's why I'm reviewing.
Flesh Made Word chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Hello, this is not a flame! I discovered your profile, and after reading the summary of every single story on your profile, I decided two things.

(One) I have decided to review every single chapter of every single story you have written for this site. It will take a while, but I have time.

(Two) I'm starting at the bottom of the profile page and working my way up the stories. There's no sensible reason for this, I just feel like it.

Your stories sound very amusing, and I can't wait to read the one which pairs Sakura with everyone else. Eventually I will get to it.

This story so far is quite good, and extremely well written, and if it was your first, then I really can't wait to see how your writing style could possibly get any better. I'm not even sure that sentence was grammatically correct, but you know what I mean.
destany chapter 4 . 2/19/2007
I saw you weren't going to make anymore on your Zelda story but I realy like it.I think its cool and I have to see what happens next!
imeejidaiamondo chapter 4 . 9/15/2006
aww, you should have continued! And who is that mysterious Kuros(?)dude? Find out in the never-to-be-published-lost-thinger-of the thing that I forget what you call it.
wwwwwww chapter 3 . 12/29/2004
I'm reviewing FINALLY. You give some really good cliffhangers... I like the suspense! You must update as soon as you can!
menambe chapter 3 . 12/23/2004
/shoots an evil tracking missle-bomb/ HA! TAKE THAT U EVIL PERSON! /the bomb-thing turns around to me/ O.O OH CRAP! /runs behind athor/ MWAHAHAHAHA YOU WILL NOW GET MOST OF THE EVIL TACKING MISSLE-BOMB! ..bomb? .. wait wouln't that mean that I-AHH! /is blown up by the missle with evil athor/ GAH! /lands on soft grass/ huh? /looks around/ *.* /
menambe chapter 2 . 12/1/2004
ye evil witch! ye hadeth to giveth meth s chiffieth! ... anyone under atand what i said? ... and ur right that girl has WAY tomany names! ... peace!
Sakura8907 chapter 2 . 12/1/2004
Oh the suspense! I must know what happens next! Update ASAP! I really do enjoy this story!
Sakura8907 chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
I want to read chapter two! You did a good job on this! I really like! I'm now going to read chapter two, so expect another review!
wwwwwww chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
Exactly as I told you in the e-mail: awesome. You give so much detail! And you didn't make the traditional 'My-character's-so-hott-PWNZ' character. Very cool. Put your other chapter up! _