Reviews for Chaos Moon R
Incognito chapter 2 . 3/26
It's really a shame that this hasn't been updated in the last 9 years, and i'm guessing that it probably wont be, but still it was interesting.
adakun13 chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
A brilliant story that deserves to be picked up again someday! So, you know, go do it...right now.
alice chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
How does Nodoka know that Genma is a panda, hence the panda skin rug comment, if she doesn't know about Ranma's curse?
Kithrin chapter 2 . 2/7/2009
I kinda agree that most if not all of chapter 1 is here. i hope you will continue this the first incarnation was good but this is written better.
Megatyrant chapter 2 . 9/9/2008
Hmm, nice story. Would be good if you'd actually update it.

And btw, I agree with Asgeras. Chapter 1 seems utterly pointless since all of it is included in chapter 2.
Ardoris chapter 2 . 11/24/2007
Truly excellent story, I must say. Most depression fics are poorly done, but you have managed this one well thus far.

I hope that you do continue this story.
Asgeras chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
Well, I just got done reviewing the previous incarnation of this fic, so I won't add a whole lot more.

I would like to point out that what you did with chapter 2 makes having the current iteration of chapter 1 utterly pointless, since you quote, word for word, everything in chapter 2. I would suggest that you delete chapter one and have day one, be chapter 1.

Not much else. I liked this fic even more than the previous incarnation, so please, please, PLEASE come back to it eventually. Until then, I will be waiting.

Oh...almost forgot to mention it this time, but thanks for what you've written so far.
george chapter 2 . 9/30/2006
I just read the first Chaos Moon story. I really, really, like it! The Chaos Moon R is slightly better but remember a finished story is lots better than a perfect but unfinished story. Write something, anything, post an outline, I will read, enjoy, and review. Thanks so far.
Bialaska chapter 2 . 2/16/2006
I love this one. Plz update soon!
Confused Wookie chapter 2 . 11/28/2005
Are you going to finish this story, its really good. Or is it already done?
DarkRubberNeck chapter 2 . 9/26/2005
This seems like a good story. Hope you continue it
RanmaSaotome103 chapter 2 . 7/10/2005
Some nice work. Better than the Original version of Chaos Moon. I would love to see some updates for this fan fiction. It has alot of potentail to go a long way.
Rubel chapter 2 . 5/15/2005
WHE! Finally an update. I read the original version acouple of years ago and have been hoping for more ever since. Thanks for the good read and please update soon.
borg rabbit chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Hey. I read ch 2 but ffn didn't let me review. The earlier incarnation was good, if incomplete. Please continue the story, someone. There are probably a lot of us who would like to see it continued.

Ciao,

Wes
Bobboky chapter 2 . 5/8/2005
excellent story, i am excited to read more as it comes