Reviews for Hatred
Invader BeckyandClad chapter 3 . 8/29/2006
aw how sweet poor beast boy
Invader BeckyandClad chapter 2 . 8/29/2006
wow great poem raven is one cool girl
Invader BeckyandClad chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
wow great chapter wow this is making me hate terra/ stil very good and going on favs
JMPchick chapter 3 . 2/19/2005
Another one nicely done! Keep up the excellent work!
SocialKween chapter 3 . 12/22/2004
aww omg i liked this one even better than the raven pov one! this is so good!
SocialKween chapter 2 . 12/22/2004
you're kidding me! you thought THAT was bad? what is WRONG with you? that was really good! i don't like poetry that much, but i read it because i loved chapter one. and that was really good!
FoureyedRae chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
very good! I don't particulary think the Terra one is true, but I like the way you make her think! Raven's poem is good! Yay Raven!
JMPchick chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
Cool. You know, I never liked Terra and this is exactly how I thought of her! I've always wanted to write a fanfic about how she came back but she betrayed the Titans again. beat me to it.
SocialKween chapter 1 . 12/12/2004

you should have told me in some of your reviews that you had stories or one-shots or whatever!

and that they were this good!

this was seriously the best thing i have ever read. I mean, not just because i hate terra's guts. but because it was so GOOD! i mean, seriously. all those big words that i didn't know (lol) and all those emotions and stuff!

and now terra is really starting to creep me out. she's alive! ah! okay, not that bad, but still. this was REALLY good!

keep writing!

Mistress Dizzy chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
... Hello.

A real, refreshing look into the villian that is Terra. I really never saw her as good. You bring this out in... in the best possible way I've ever read. Wow. This is perfectly done, amazing... it all clicks together.

Well done.
fourthelement chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
Ooh. Evil. A good explanation of her actions.
El Loco chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
You know...

I kinda agree with Terra, they all act so cheesy
BlackShield chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
I don't hate Terra per se, but I do love seeing her evil.

Two thumbs up. )

Azurice chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
I absolutely loved this! Not only was it very well written, but it was something not many dare to write about (from my extremely limited knowledge.)

That and I despise Terra(ble) with every fibre of my mortal being...And I honestly meant not to offend Terra-lovers with that statement.
J.B. Writer chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
dark... scary... I like it! A different POV... very "fresh" hehe... keep it up.