Reviews for One Item Not on the Shopping List
Ana Xpert chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
Just found you out! Another Romy writer, yay, I guess there's a lot from you to read and I'll be reviewing it aĺl soon. This is the first fic I got to read and I loved it. You got me chuckling from beginning to end. Nice work!
Jessica chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
Hilarious
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
Remy e rogue forever! Amei essa fiction!
crdirector chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Loved it.
bub chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Bub
StefQ chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Great story! I was smiling so much I was scared my mom would come over and ask me whst I was reading...
black rose-raven angel chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I looked up at the author writing this and was all, "wow! It's ishandahalf! I just finished reading February Fifteenth and now I'm reading another of her stories? Awesomesauce..."

Then I realized I went to your profile after I finished reading aforementioned story... All of the stories I was looking at were yours. Fail.
At least for me it was. You however write really good stories (and you update more often than people like me).
From a newfound ishandahalfanite...
I'll try to remember to review instead of my usual read them and leave mentality, but I make no promises.
Rose
RogueBHS chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Omg! I decided to look up some "old" Romy fan fics and stumbled on yours! I used to look forward to your reviews for my stories... Lol. Love for the Romy! And the scene with Kit? Hillarious!
Pentastic chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
LOL.

That is all.
Polly chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Very good. :)

The one thing that kinda bothered me was Jamie. Such a tiny part, yeah, but why wouldnt he know what condoms were? I mean, I was rather sheltered growing up, but I sorta knew by 10. Considering that Jamie lives in a mansion with teenagers... I would assume he would know. Besides the fact you here the word condoms an awful lot on tv now-a-days.

Oh well, not the point. I kinda wishes Kurt had figured it out, would have been he icing on Remy's preverbal cake, being teleported far, far away from the girl he had intended on using that special purchase with.
angel897 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
ah love this one too _ good a good laugh from it
L chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
I couldn't help but laugh out loud at this! All of the sneaking around and getting caught... too funny, and too true about guys and their inexplicable terror when confronted with tampons! I think the conversation between Remy and Kitty might have been my favorite, but i really thought all of them did the original characters justice. Also, kudos to the X Men for having safe sex!
Ivy-Marie chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Total crack up, loved it

Ivy-Marie (,)