Reviews for One Item Not on the Shopping List
ScrewyLouie12 chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
:-)
Yezabel chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Your awsome :) Brilliant idea, good work... What could I want moore from life? Keep up the good work!

Yours Yezabel
Pyric chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Har har, pulled out the gun to ask for reviews, hmm?

Clearly it's not needed. Twas a vary cute lil fic.

Not much else I can say, but hey! Maybe ye left m'speechless :P

Or maybe I'm just tired...either way. Nice work on the fic.
BeatMe-BreakMe chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
I love your stories...every single one of them -sniffs all emotional and stuff-

You have such awesome plots and ideas... I hope you keep writing these random-yet also not so random- stories as time goes on...

-puts you on Author Alert list- Mwahahah! Now I shall KNOW...I shall KNOW...

eh... Im a bit strange.
Corra chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
I normally try to find like a favorite line or something but i CANT because its all so good! i wouldnt stop laughing...but actually i do believe my favorite part is when he tells Jamie about how condoms make boys into men and lead to fun times or something along that line. HILARIOUS!
The Catastrophe Waitress chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
omfg. lmfao. you're brilliant at funny ROMY fics! I love you, seriously (just not in the scary way) and I'm hoping you've got some more up your sleeve.
Ashley Applegate chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
THAT WAS SO HILARIOUS! *rofl*
shnazzy jazzy chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
i don't think i've cracked up so much in my life. absolutely fantastic! keep up the good work, and can we please see more romantic comedies?
nikasont chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
LOL cute .
Originaltoafault chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
haha, I actually laughed outloud! Fantastic
NightmareMonster chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
lmao poor story
XxFleurdelySxX chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
God, I read that too. *hangs head low in shame*

I read and didn't review!

Hilarious, that was great. I couldn't see them as Evolution characters though, but as the grownup ones (not that it's a problem, but the rating goes up in my mind, oh yeah). I laughed out loud when the clerk called for a price check-ups; I would've ran away. It got my husband's attention, and I had to explain the whole thing to him ("it would have been easier to just make him read" I hear you say, but he barely understands English, poor little French thing that he is), and he was a little confused about Rogue being able to touch - let alone have sex - but I just shrugged and told him to use his imagination.

Anyway, great little one-shot. I love authors who can do humor, I am so bad at it that I'm amazed at people being able to do it so well and naturally.

On to more... tomorrow.

Wee!
MySuperJunior chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Seriously, absolutely funny D
ziRi.butterfly chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
cool story! it was really funny
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
*snicker* As usual, hilarious and hot. You do not disappoint.
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »