Reviews for Golden
Powerful.
DelusionalFun chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
*Tear* Amazing story.
Jud3 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I have just discovered your stories and I just love this one.
b.aka-chan xD chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I..well..just.. THIS STORY WAS JUST LIKE "BOOM!" it's AWESOME! i totally, TOTALLY love it *-*.

i don't know why - okay, maybe because it's kinda ..well.. i don't know the right word.. recondite? maybe a bit philosophical?... - but to me it's the best story ever! and I really mean ever! (look at my favorites.. I really read a lot, but this is by far the best story!)
wayrandomshitdude82 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
very nice..
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
WHAT THE F?
hermionestargazer chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Wow! Love this!

you know, you know this is love, because this is living and this is dying, and what else is love but everything?

This says it all ...

E.
HarryPotter's-angel chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Wow that was amazing, the way you wrote it is was beautiful.

Fave line - "You know, if you're bleeding, that you can fight. And you know that what you have, what you have isn't weak, isn't golden"

That is truly symbolic :D x
pixiestix16 chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
woah. really, really good, but damn. i guess i wasn't expecting this in a harry potter story, but then again i am always the first to be proven wrong. it's a great story, and if someone calls me sick for that then so be it, but it is a truely amazing story. truely amazing, so human and... so true.
Lathena Mercion chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
hot and beautiful
Galathilion chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Of all the Snape/Harry I've read so far, I like this one best, I think. Good imagery :)
blakmagevamp chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
ohhohh i like this this is good. brillent must say this is really good
eionvd chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Holy shit. That was amazing.
Pointed Teeth chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
And sometimes you burn. - perfect.
I Write Tragedies chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
I loved your word usage. Golden glowing. Breaks you down to embers. Crimson that doesn't glow. Richer than thunder.

I loved how dark this fic was. A definite favourite.