Reviews for Too Much Love Around the Middle
CK chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
That was cute. Very good writing and everything. Good job! I don't really have anything to say bad about.:) Awesome story!
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Ooh I liked this one! kinda figured Shu was manipulating him but that end part was great! in fact it was all good, cheers.
Bloody Dead Rose chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
this was cute, and I see your point. Eiri really doesn't do much of anything does he?
Yami Chikara chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
That was kawaii! Nice job. _
makeyourselfduo chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
I love you! Your writing is awesome, but you probably knew that, ne? Well, I'm gonna go read more of your stuff...

Rori
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Cute moment!
clari chan chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
lol...oh wow. that was so funny and cute. I really enjoyed it. :D
Misura chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Heh. Shuichi can be such a manipulative little schemer if he puts his mind to it. (And isn't he utterly adorable in that role?) I had a lot of fun reading this ficlet; especially Yuki's inner thoughts and Shuichi's baiting him were very humorous to read. :)
Ildreen Love chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
HEhehehehe, I wonder too, who Yuki manages to remain so sexy with all those beers and cigarrs and no excercise at all.

I want to knw his secret...

Anyway, I liked this story, but I'd love it more if you wrote his day at the gym! That would be so fun to read, I'm already smiling just by the thought of it!

Well, see ya!
Azinine chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
Hehehehe... That was funny... I really like your work you know... Along with the other Fanfics that you had written! X-D Always Keep up the good work! (_)
Kloudy Reignfall chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
Oh, how cute! Hehe, now this is a thought that had never crossed my mind. Yay for new ideas lol. But... Hahahahaa! Yuki's getting fat! That's just so strange to imagine. ...Okay, I don't want to imagine that. *shakes head*

-Kloudy Reignfall
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
Alana: Aw how cute!

Leo: *gumbles* I know how Yuki feels!

Alana: Hey!

Leo: _ did I say something bad?

Alana: No cookies for you! *gives them to Hawk Clowd*

Leo: Damit!
Kitty in the Box chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
that was sweet and a really good plot for oneshot. really nice.