Reviews for Left Behind kids, thousand year reign
disneyfan555 chapter 4 . 4/9
I love it
Fangirl chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
This story is so cute right now. Eee!
brooke chapter 4 . 10/25/2014
I think what ur doing is great Tinkerbell! Love this series solo much and this add on ur doing is great! Thank you so much! Please write more! :D
haven chapter 6 . 4/17/2014
plzzzz wright more it is awsome
Make The Music Of The Night chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
Could I hear more of these?! They rock!
Make The Music Of The Night chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
I know you haven't posted for more than 5 years, but when will you do another one?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
i love it, but isn't there supposed to be no marriage after this life?
Maria Muto chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
I LOVE IT! Judd and Vicki are soooooooooo perfect for each other!
Giezi chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
Hello. I have read the whole series of the kids. Since I finished, I have been desparate to find some other continuation. Thank you for what you already wrote. I recommend you write about Satan's reappearance. God Bless, You.
Lynie-babe247 chapter 6 . 10/2/2011
Omg, this is amazing! I enjoyed it so much! I really love how you described the characters and their conversations. And Conrad and Shelly's relationship is so sweet! Very well done and I look forward to the next chapter! (:
TheGallifreyanAtheist chapter 6 . 4/28/2010
please continue this awesome story
Cat O'Hara Butler chapter 6 . 8/3/2009
wow,i love it! It's a great story! i can't wait till you put on the nxt chapter! do you plan to go through the whole 10 years or just part of it?

~Cat~
tiff0795 chapter 5 . 9/25/2008
Just to tell ya, I love the song "Forever" I pretty much love and old hymns(I'm not the star speller either)
Vicki lol not my real name chapter 2 . 5/15/2008
Hey I don't wanna be picky cause I loved your story...but John and Mark are actually cousins not brothers. I only know that because I recently re-read that part of the series. Anyway...great work it was a lot of fun to read!
Kyle Rapture chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
This is really good XD!

I'm most like Ryan Daley, as we both were stubborn to believe God was real, and we're both blonds and short and athletic.

I think you should make Ryan like Darrion, since the two seemed to like each other in those 3 books they were in together...

I wish Ryan didn't have to die so early in the series...

I'm starting a FanFic on left behind too, the first chapet on Monday or Tuesday probably.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »