Reviews for Drunken Debauchery
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 6 . 1/29/2005
Well, Rogue in one of Kitty's dresses. Now this should be interesting! lol. It should be something small and skimpy. Yay! lol. Update soon, this chapter was good!
PandorasKitten chapter 5 . 1/29/2005
It was great,but i thought my adorable Remy would be more Remy or pervish i and Remy are my favorite characters so i was pleased in a way.
funkydomino chapter 5 . 1/16/2005
pleaes update soon for my own sanity please!:D
elmo the cajun puppet chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
completely off the wall just like me loved it tell me there's gonna be more PLEASE!
Gambit chapter 5 . 1/14/2005

real cool!

love the hang over!
ishandahalf chapter 5 . 1/11/2005
a snuggling remy blanket? ooh, i SO want me one of those... hah, i laughed when rogue announced she was gonna be sick. hmm, that might hurt remy's ego a wee bit... aww hell, who are we kidding? he's ego's bulletproof. anyhoo. the point is, more fun times! keep it coming.
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 5 . 1/11/2005
Such a good chapter! He was so close! Damn! Update soon!
Sweety Rahai chapter 5 . 1/11/2005
Gosh darn it. Does that mean we're gonna hafta wait another few chapters t' see Rogue in Kitty's dress? And Remy's reaction to the dress? Darn it! *kicks a pebble* shoot fire.

Uhoh. Bobby and Kurt are in for it. Duck an' covah mates!
heartsyhawk chapter 5 . 1/11/2005
oh good chapter. Poor Rem. Poor Rogue. THey have my pity actually all of the kids do. can't wait to see what happens when Remy remebers. Update way soonish!
fudje chapter 5 . 1/10/2005
Dork, eh? It coulda' been anything!

Cute. Pretty funny, too. Keep up the awesome work.
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 4 . 1/4/2005
Hah! Awesome! I didn't quite expect that to happen. So Rogue is now Remy's play doll. Cool, I wanna see what he comes up with for her to wear. Update sooN!
personwithnoname chapter 4 . 1/4/2005
Parsley the Lion chapter 4 . 1/4/2005
heheheheheheheheheheheehehe! This is hilarious! PLEASE update soon!
fudje chapter 4 . 1/4/2005
I have explanations for Stonehenge and the Pyramids, and I can deduce the secret flavour in Dr. Pepper using chemistry (it turns out it's cherry flavoured cough medicine, but you didn't hear it from me, 'kay?), But YOU'RE BASTARDS!

C'mon, next chapter.
heartsyhawk chapter 4 . 1/3/2005
Oh wow, looks like a hell of a hangover for these kids when they wake up. Bet Rogue throws a fit when she wakes up in Rem's bed. I've never really understood the need to get smashed drunk. I can't even stand the smell of alcohol. It disgusts me to no end and makes me sick to my stomach. Also bet Logan or at least Ororo goes nuts when they find out what their fellow 'adult' did. update soonish!
63 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »