Reviews for Drunken Debauchery
ishandahalf chapter 4 . 1/3/2005
hah. remy on the path to getting frisky and rogue talks about nose piercings... i don't know why, but that cracked me up. bwa ha ha, he's not as irresistable as he might like to think! how droll. well, the point is, fun times! keep it coming.
Relwarc chapter 3 . 12/20/2004
Finally some decent Romy! I'm glad you're building up to a relationship there. And I'm with you on Gambit's sexual. What's wrong with being Straight-curious? Most women I know are like that but when it's the fangirl's favourite watch out. Hypocrites.

Anyway, Love your Sam. I'd have hooked him up with Bobby since he already enjoys having the guy mount and ride him as it is. O, that sounded dirty didn't it? I'm so bad.

Anyway, fun stuff! I've got to read your other stuff now!
Parsley the Lion chapter 3 . 12/15/2004
No! You can't justs leave us hanging there like that, you evil womans!

This rocks! PLEASE update soon!
SickmindedSucker chapter 3 . 12/14/2004
Aw man! WHERE THE HELL IS WOLVIE WHEN YOU NEED HIM TO OVERHEAR SOMETHING! WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE HANK! Thats just really sad... God i wanna know what Wolvie's going to do, that just sounds SO funny in my mind. And i REALLY wanna see who wins, Remy or Rogue, becuase if it's Remy, god only knows what he'll put Rogue in... Anyway, Hurry up and update again soon!
ishandahalf chapter 3 . 12/14/2004
oh, fun times. especially with remy's devious little plan to get rogue drunk! normally i would say shame on him for being so silly and insensitive, but in this case it's okay, cuz we all know that that alcohol is just getting rogue to do what she really wants to anyway, but will just never admit to! ;-)

hmm, but remy will be disappointed - she said his EYES were hot, not that HE was hot! two VERY different things. for example, i knew this guy - he had an AMAZINGLY hot and buff body, but i would NEVER say that HE himself was hot. mainly cuz his face looked like it was run over by a ten-wheeler. not to be mean or anything. heh.

oh well, remy's sure having fun with an inebriated rogue. good for him. hmm, he's JUST figuring out NOW that he likes being horizontal better than vertical? i doubt that. ;-)

so, yeah. ever so amusing... keep it coming! quick like a bunny on crack.
A.J chapter 3 . 12/14/2004
drunk games are the best!
thegambit23 chapter 3 . 12/14/2004
u gotta update!...i wanna see wats gonna happen...ya know how to keep ur audience interested,lol ...update!..plz..
fudje chapter 3 . 12/14/2004
Yeah, and what *did* he say? Next chapter, pronto.

Okay, seeing as how I had to think to not say that as though I was drunk, I'm owed a stiff drink or six. Unfortunately we only have cheap Vodka on us (and it belongs to someone who is now in Queensland, though he ain't comin' back for it before the alcohol becomes nullcohol I'll wager). Gr. Darned people writing about drunk people.
Sweety Rahai chapter 3 . 12/14/2004
I have no idea what Everclear is either. I believe i had read about it in a fic...something 'a terribly x-men x-mas' or something of that sort.

Ho ho ho! whos gonna win? I got 20$ on Remy! Go Remy go! Go remy go! *giggles*
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 3 . 12/13/2004
JUST KEEP ON POURING THIS STORY OUT CUZ IT SO ROX! IT'S JUST GETTIN FUNNIER AND FUNNIER! SO WHEN ROGUE, I MEAN I DON'T KNOW, LOSES WHAT WILL YOU MAKE HER WEAR. SHE REALLY SHOULD LOSE CUZ IT WOULD BE FUNNY TO SEE HER LIKE HALF NAKED IN FRONT OF ALL THE BOYS! HAH, LMAO. ANYWAYZ UPDATE SOON AGAIN PLEASE!
heartsyhawk chapter 3 . 12/13/2004
Okay. I fear drunk people. This is funny as all heck even though I still have a half hearted desire to go crawl back to a nice safe corner and hide from it. Seems like both southerners are getting a bit too tipsy. Judging by the sumary, I'll presume Rogue loses. Naughty Remy. Naughty. They are going to be in so much trouble when the adults set everything right. The littler kids are feeling the hangovers already poor them. Update soonish!
Lynx16 chapter 2 . 12/13/2004
oh, games :):)

this is getting very interesting,

keep it up :):):):):
mollif37 chapter 2 . 12/9/2004
u have to update soon... i plan on reading a new chapter next time im drizzunk so like tomorrow mourning before schizzol
thegambit23 chapter 2 . 12/4/2004
u must continue quickly! very very quick...i like this story..
ishandahalf chapter 2 . 12/4/2004
ahh, a drunken rogue and remy ready to use that fact to his advantage. ooh, just a recipe for amusement! what FUN. can't wait to see what they get up to...

as for "remy's preferences", i'm the lone supporter? i feel special. i'm still with you on that - it goes with his horny attitude, i think. he'd rather have a girl, but if he really wants some action (and this IS remy we're talking about, so of course he does), he'll take anything. he knows how to adapt to the situation, that's a valuable life skill. ;-)

anyhoo! the point is, keep it coming.
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »