Reviews for Drunken Debauchery
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 2 . 12/4/2004
Hah! That's funnier than the first chapter! Update it soon!
heartsyhawk chapter 2 . 12/4/2004
Ok *backs away nervously* I believe I reserve the right to be frightened. Interesting story, way dirty mind...Not my usual so it was a bit of a shock to the system. Update way soonish!
shield-maiden chapter 2 . 12/4/2004
I am enjoying this story immensely (gosh, that looks so weird typed out. It looks like its spelled wrong but its not.) Anyways, can I assume that Rogue and Remy will be playing a drinking game of sorts? Its either that or he's gonna break out Jenga or some other game that requires manual dexterity that they just won't have. Haha, I can only imagine. Keep up the good work.
SickmindedSucker chapter 2 . 12/3/2004
Hehehehehehe, Oh boy, and what kind of drinking game would this be... Whatever it is, i'm sure it's gonig to FABULOUS, lol. I can't believe Ororo didn't walk in on them, that would have been SO funny! Specially if she asked to join, which hse should have o have been teh kool teacher, lol. Oh god, i dont wanna know what Logans going to do to htem when he finds out, actually... yeah... i do... lool. Can't wait to read more!
Sweety Rahai chapter 2 . 12/3/2004
Oh sweet lord. Dont tell me that Rogue has taken the Everclear? I dunno two pence about alchols in real life, all my knowledge is from fics x3 so if im wrong, no surprise.

*snickers* Nice explanation Rogue. Wonder what Remy'd said at that.
GothikStrawberry chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
I hope Ororo is not going to spoil the fun before it started, since I really can't see her joining them ... unless she is already a little drunk herself.

Nice first chappy! Can't wait to see what happens when Rogue and Sam get drunk! :)
thegambit23 chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
U PEOPLE MUST UPDATE! AND C'MON, DON'T MAKE ORORO RUIN THE FUN, ALCOHOL IS GOOD W/ ROGUE AND REMY! lol...keep the alcohol, keep the fun, keep it comin!...ok, for remy, the bisexual thing, kinda weird and icky to think about, i don't have anything against pple like that, but, its remy!..*sigh*..i'll live, only as long as u keep him with ROGUE ONLY!...please! make ur lovely reviewer happy!...thankies...UPDATE!...
cosmiccastway chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
this is so good! I can see this happening.
EvilWhiteRaven chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
haha most awesome is this. gotta love southern people man. you know what? i think that Remy MIGHT possibly do a guy only if it were an orgy...i mean group thing .::laughs nervously::. cause he just doesn't seem like he would be with a guy, and because in my mind he HAS to be with Rogue, NO MATTER WHAT...and thus i cannot see him with anyone else, let alone a guy. well they would have to die, but thats not the case. no offense to bisexual or gay people! oh dear, i'm ranting. well anyways nice chapter, hope you update soon! _
Baude chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
Hah! That was funny update soon!
MoonSanctum chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
GAH! Run for the Hills. Every girl for herself! I thought you said the adults were all bye bye. Update soon.
Lynx16 chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
be quick with the next chapter, this is going to get fun ;)
ishandahalf chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
tee hee hee, amusing stuff. and i like your theory about remy's bisexuality - i've often thought the same. great minds think alike! of course, i prefer remy with rogue (cuz lord knows i just wouldn't be me if i didn't!), but still. makes sense.

anyhoo, i'm beginning to ramble. just keep it coming.
Katatonia chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
And I quote: "Muah-ha-ha-ha!"

Very funny, and also slightly evil - in a purely mischevious way. Oh, what's goign to happen when Storm comes in? I can't wait for the next chapter!
fudje chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
Interesting theory on Remy's sexuality...

I await much hilarity. Continue.
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »