Reviews for The Black Dress
alix33 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
This was so sweet.
Alece chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I love that you brought Mary Marsh into it :) Great story!
Katlyn chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Amazing, keep writing I love it )
thisyearslove709 chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Very good!
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
good writing. You captured the characters very effectively.
YKnot chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
I absolutely love this story. You need to write more Sam and Ainsley stories. Thank you, very much!
Mel chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Aw! That was a sweet, well written Ainsley/Sam fic. These two characters are so good together. I live in Australia and they've taken West Wing off, so I have to watch my DVD's. The one's with Sam and Ainsley's constant flirting have always been my favourites. Great story!
Lesa chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
This was wonderful. I was browing thru the West Wing pages just hoping for some good S/A and found this. As well as a few other S/A stories. It's amazing that for a couple who never really were and for 2 actors who aren't even there anymore that there are so many stories.
Kelli chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Wow that was really good.
Dark Gotham chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
I never really even thought of looking at West Wing Fan Fiction before. However, this is really quite good story.
Lesa chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
That was lovely. I stopped watching WW after both Ainsley and Sam were gone. Your story reminded me how great they were together. Thanks.
Kel chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
That was just amazing and well written and hey if you feel the need to write more go with that feeling :)
Girl in a White Dress chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Awesome fic, and so very beautifully written.
Chris chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
What an excellent story. I do indeed miss these characters, and I considered them one of the more viable pairings from the show. A wonderful read!
southernbelle4 chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
Great Story! You captured these two very well!