Reviews for A Blazing Rivalry
R chapter 5 . 3/20
Why U no let Ralph Live!? Oh well, Jack's hotter anyways.
Nameless chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
And I'm dead. God why...I'm not even supposed to fangirl over it! Its a course book and a classic! But here we are...Reading fanfics...God help us. (Thnks for making them older, btw...It was really weird having crushes on kids)
Celina chapter 11 . 7/24/2014
This is so good! Please jack jack jack! 3
Guest chapter 14 . 4/30/2014
What the heck?! You cannot abandon this! So update!
SweetToothForLife chapter 14 . 3/15/2014
What do think your doing, just stopping here so i can have a heart attack. NNNNNOOOOO i need chap.15 like right know!
cutie4329 chapter 14 . 1/17/2014
Wow. It's been 10 years since this story's been published.. I wish it was completed before it was abandoned..
xXKillorbeKilledXx chapter 14 . 11/6/2013
This is a great story, I really do hope you once again start updating )
TheDoctor chapter 14 . 6/5/2013
PLEASE! I need more! I pray that you write for this story again! Please!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/22/2013
Please write more! I love this story! :)
FreedomWriter15 chapter 14 . 1/5/2013
Dude you need to start updating again! So hurry up and do it again!
lovelifegymnastics chapter 14 . 1/16/2012
omg please keep writing ik its been like 5 years but why did you stop this is amazing
diane chapter 14 . 3/14/2011
can you write more please. i know its 2011 and it was published in 2004 but yeah, im kinda dying here.
bookworm chapter 14 . 3/9/2011
DO NOT LET JACK DIE!

get that next chapter up! it's been 5 years!
PhoenixRayne44 chapter 14 . 2/12/2011
Oh my gosh. You CANNOT make Jack die. If you do I will kill you.

PLease, inlcude more Roger in the story. Not that I like him, I actually hate him, but that's exactly why. It makes the story interesting.

Anyway, update soon!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/5/2010
Come on: you said the next chapter would be up "quickly", and it's been more than three years... I'm worried about Jack (as odd as that is: from the original book, I'd be ticked to no end at him, but here, I'm desperately worried... c'mon: you CAN'T let him die... please...