Reviews for A Blazing Rivalry
WhatsUpMeg chapter 14 . 4/5
I'm veryyy late in finding this and although I saw that it hadn't been updated in years, I couldn't resist reading. This was amazing! I really liked Annie's character, unlike the female in most stories like this. I started my own story with the same basic idea before reading this, so I suppose I just hope it'll turn out as well as this has as far as you've written. (Sorry for the long review haha)
Guest chapter 14 . 11/5/2015
I don't want to sound morbid or anything, but it's possible that the author may've been in an accident...and maybe they didn't make it through...?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/12/2015
Is it the 1990's version?
R chapter 5 . 3/20/2015
Why U no let Ralph Live!? Oh well, Jack's hotter anyways.
Nameless chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
And I'm dead. God why...I'm not even supposed to fangirl over it! Its a course book and a classic! But here we are...Reading fanfics...God help us. (Thnks for making them older, btw...It was really weird having crushes on kids)
Celina chapter 11 . 7/24/2014
This is so good! Please jack jack jack! 3
Guest chapter 14 . 4/30/2014
What the heck?! You cannot abandon this! So update!
SweetToothForLife chapter 14 . 3/15/2014
What do think your doing, just stopping here so i can have a heart attack. NNNNNOOOOO i need chap.15 like right know!
cutie4329 chapter 14 . 1/17/2014
Wow. It's been 10 years since this story's been published.. I wish it was completed before it was abandoned..
xXKillorbeKilledXx chapter 14 . 11/6/2013
This is a great story, I really do hope you once again start updating )
TheDoctor chapter 14 . 6/5/2013
PLEASE! I need more! I pray that you write for this story again! Please!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/22/2013
Please write more! I love this story! :)
FreedomWriter15 chapter 14 . 1/5/2013
Dude you need to start updating again! So hurry up and do it again!
lovelifegymnastics chapter 14 . 1/16/2012
omg please keep writing ik its been like 5 years but why did you stop this is amazing
diane chapter 14 . 3/14/2011
can you write more please. i know its 2011 and it was published in 2004 but yeah, im kinda dying here.